broken noses & vending machines

Let's enjoy this pic of Ethan 😩❤️
-------------------------------------

Ethan's POV

" You! You and my dumbass sister did this! " Aiden took huge steps towards me and yelled in my face. He was breathing heavily through his nostrils and clenching and unclenching his fist.

" I don't know what you're talking about. I just brought Brooke here because she said that she had been in an accident." I tried to explain.

Through my peripheral vision, I saw Indira walk up to Aiden and guide him back to the waiting room. He sat there and kept tapping his foot. " He made you cry Indie. " He mumbled while looking at Indira's tear stained face. She looked at him and kissed him on the forehead while hugging him. I felt my blood boil.

" Ethan! Ethan! ETHAN!" Brooke screeched, breaking me out of my daze.

" What! What the fuck could you possibly want right now?" I asked, irritation clear in my voice.

" That bitch deserves all that's coming to her" She answered maliciously.

It felt like a movie. Like an actual fucking movie. Indira flew out of her seat, and grabbed a fist full of Brooke's hair, and slammed her into the nearest vending machine. She punched her and I swore I heard a sickening crack.

" OW! You BITCH!" Brooke yelled holding her nose while blood was gushing out. I looked to my right and saw a guy with platinum blonde hair, grabbing Indira and pulling her into an empty room. Both Aiden and I looked at what had just occurred. "Who the fuck is that?" We said simultaneously.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I've been gone for 10 months and I apologize immensely for my absence. However, I needed to focus on my studies because at the time, I was going through the hardest year in high school, Junior year. It wasn't my best year, but I'm determined to have a great senior year.
I will actually update Next Friday with 2 chapters and possibly a Q & A to get to know me better. I will update Maddox and Monophobia tomorrow.

- goldtheezus 🖤