Chapter 2 / A Home is Where the Heart Lies

(Time Skip) ~At Dr. Theo's Clinic~ 

(Y/n) pov: 

"There you go all patched up." said Dr. Theo after he finished bandaging up my wounds. 

 "Here have some coffee, Miss" said a small orange-haired girl offering me a cup of coffee.

 I smiled, "There's no need to be formal, just call me (Y/n) OK."

  "OK then (Y/n).  You can call me Nina." 

  "What a pretty name for a young girl like you." 

 She giggled.

 "Nina do you mind if we can talk to (Y/n) alone?" signed Nicolas.

 "Okay I'll go. See you then (Y/n)." Nina waved as she left the room. 

 "Bye." I waved back. 

 "I wonder what he told her? Obviously she understood him." as I looked at him . 

(Worick pov:)

When Nicolas asked Nina to leave the room, Dr. Theo then asked if (Y/n) had a place to stay.  (Y/n) expression slowly changed as she avoided our eyes. 

 "I did have a home once before they..." She grips the coffee mug tighter.   

  "Ah~ Sorry. I didn't mean to make you talk about your past." I apologized as I rubbed the back of my neck because of my loud mouth. 

"No. Its alright, no need to apologize." 

  "Did something happen to her home? Why is she so~ Hm?"  I looked over to see Nicolas tell me to meet him outside.  

 "Uh. Excuse us. We'll be back." 

  "What gotten into him?" I wondered as I followed him out.

(Nicolas pov:) 

I waited for Worick outside of Dr. Theo's clinic. I wanted to talked about (Y/n) and what are we going to do with her. I mean she's....

 "Nicolas why did you suddenly leave again? What do you want to talk about? Is it about (Y/n)?"  

 I had a feeling that he was on to me. I shrugged and nodded. 

 "Hm~ She could probably stay here with Dr. Theo along with Nina considering she is like a mother figure or something." Worick suggested. 

 "(Y/n) stay here? I don't think so."  

 "What? Why not?"  questioned Worick. 

 "I mean what happens if he used her as a test subject? I dunno?"

  "Wow. You really think that Dr. Theo is like that type of guy? Sure he looks like one, but that's not the point!  Why do you think you have a better idea?" 

 "I guess. Maybe she could stay with us?" 

 "(Y/n) Stay with us? We already have Alex staying over  and I don't think we have enough room." 

  "So~ I can make it work. Besides she has a job already going to that bar place of Loretta Cristiano? I think that's that little girl's name."  

"Okay you have a point but .." 

 "She's staying  that's final. I feel like she's being targeted. I notice something bad happened to her in the past when she held onto that cup." I added cutting Worick off. 

  "You saw that too? She's quite interesting and mysterious at the same time. But then again having another women around the house doesn't sound that bad?" Worick grinned that look was the same look he shows when he's interested on a women. This guy, no gigolo. Really does think dirty.  Note to self keep Worick in check when he's around (Y/n). 

Once I finished thinking on how to help (Y/n), Worick disappears on me. 

I let him out of my sight for just a second and he's gone! This gigolo I swear! I went back inside to make sure he's in there. 

(Y/n) Pov: 

  After what seemed like an hour, Worick came bursting through the door with a wide grin on his face. Did something happened to him? 

 "Uh..hey welcome back." 

 "(Y/n)-chan! If you don't have a place to stay how about coming to our place?" Worick offered grabbing my hands holding them close to his. 

  "Wait, what?! I couldn't do that! I would only feel like I'm adding weight to your shoulders, you both have done enough for me already." I told him trying not to sound selfish. 

  "Nonsense! We have an extra room." He continued. 

"He doesn't know what no means does he?"  I stared at him.  

Just then Nicolas came and walked over to where me and Worick was at. He then grabbed Worick by the collar to release him off of my  hands and gave him a well good spanking?  I dunno? 

 "Idiot! What do you think your doing!?" Nicolas signed as he continued beating Worick.

"I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was just telling (Nickname)-chan your idea of her staying over our apartment." Worick answered covering himself from Nicolas' small attacks. 

 "Wait? It was your idea?" I pointed at him. 

 "Yup, Nico here told me." Worick said standing up. 

"Why not you don't even have a place to stay right (Y/n)." Nicolas signed while Worick translated. 

 "I guess it's okay but in one condition." 

 "What?!" 

 "I'll cook for you guys as well a payment. As you can see I don't have much money on me and I don't really have a way to repay you both." I offered. 

"Really!? Sweet! It's a deal! Nicolas we get to eat cooked meals instead of going out to eat!" Worick smiled. 

Nicolas nodded, but for me it was somewhat a small smile. 

I feel like these guys or Nicolas was looking out for me. For once I feel warm inside. Ha! I haven't felt like this in ages ever since that incident. 

 (A/n: Phew! Long ~ Chapter! Glad I'm done with that! Anyway it seems like Worick gave you a nickname.. COMMENT BELOW WHAT NICKNAME I SHOULD PUT IN!! Anyway Thx for reading!) 

*EDITED (6/19/17)