Chapter 7 / Memories

(Y/n) pov~ (past) 

It was so dark. 

Am I alone?

 Where am I?  

"(Y/n)!! (Y/n)! How long are you going to keep sleeping? Wake up already!!"  

I'm asleep? Who's calling me?

I slowly opened my eyes to notice my best friends waking me up. 

"Huh? What time is it?" 

"It's already the afternoon already. Are getting much sleep lately? (Y/n)-chan?" 

"Sorry, I 've just been thinking. I guess." 

"You thinking that can't be good." one mocked. 

"Don't be rude!Tracy." she said as she smacked her forehead.  

 "What did I do?! Fight me~ Wait! Never mind."  backed down Tracy. 

"Seriously Serena, be a little easy on Tracy." I sighed. 

 Wait if this is Serena and Tracy then I would have another...

The door then sung open. 

"Is she awake yet? Dr. Zane wants all of us to eat lunch. The servers are serving Chicken Curry which is your favorite Tracy."  A boy with blue glasses peeked out from the door. 

 "Hoi! Kenny!" Tracy waved to her younger friend. 

 Is that why I always make Chicken Curry for dinner for Nicolas and Worick last time?  It was because it was one of my friend's favorite meal..I think?  

"Yea~ I'm up Kenneth. Sorry for keeping up guys. Anyways let's go! I know Tracy has an appetite. Haha!"  I got up from my bed to hear a familiar jingle. 

Silver tags?  "A/0" That's what's on Nicolas' necklace? Is this his? I examined the necklace to see that it was mine. I was ranked "A/0"? How come I don't remember any of this? All I could remember was....

I then felt a sharp stab of pain coming from my head causing me to fall back a bit. 

  "(Y/n)!" They all called out. 

  "Sorry guys, I just don't feel like going out today." 

 "It' s fine maybe you need some more rest. I'll bring you some tray of food when we're done eating okay. See you then (Y/n)." Serena, Tracy, and Kenneth then left the room. 

What's going on? I am I here? Are these my memories? How come I hardly remember any of it? What experimental group? Am I a test subject or something? I just...I need answers. 

I closed my eyes to gather my thoughts, trying to understand what's happening to me right now, all I know that this is my memories from my past in this group. Where my friends and I are being protected while being tested. So~....That's it! The Uppers and Downer medicine maybe that's what they are testing on us!  And if I remember correctly being ranked "A/0" along with my friends, we probably are the only ones strong enough for them to test on us. Which can only be my answer at this point. 

I felt like I was drifting off to sleep once more my conscious leaving while I let sleep take over. 

((Y/n) Present pov)  

"How long will she be sleeping? Man these downer thingies do work better than what we used to steal isn't that right boss?" 

Boss? I'm asleep again?? But then again it could be a possibility that this time is in the present where  I was captured by these thugs. I felt like my hands are numbed. Are they tied? If so then I need to escape soon. I have to see if Nicolas is alright. 

I have to see him again!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n: SURPRISE!! I MADE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS TO COUNT UP ALL MY MISSING DAYS!! Thx for reading Comment or vote!! See later reader-chan!!)

*EDITED (6/19/17)