Extra: Valentine's Surprise?!

(A/n: NOT PART OF THE STORY!! JUST AN EXTRA! ;)

(Y/n) pov: 

   I woke doing the same wake up routine for pretty much anyone would do about in their mornings. But it's different my calendar is marked February 14th a.k.a Valentine's day! I decided long before or last month that I'd do something for the guys as a payment and considering I know how to cook, I'm going to put it in good use!! I quickly headed out my room or Nicolas' room to buy some ingredients for tonight's dinner! 

"Huh? A letter?" 

"Happy Valentine's Day! (Y/n)-chan! Sorry, but today I'm totally booked for tonight! I have to meet up with...someone.... Anyway prepare dinner for Nicolas instead! Some money is on the counter! See you tomorrow!" ~ Worick. 

"Is he psychic? How did he know I was going to do that? Does he have cameras in the room?" I quickly looked around the room just to make sure.

 "P.S. Nicolas is sleeping on the couch. Just saying."  

 "What is that supposed to mean!!? This gigolo!! He annoys me! And what does he mean by.. huh?!"

The note was snatched away from me, I looked over my shoulder to see the awaken Nicolas.

"Woah! Nicolas you scared me! Anyway good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked trying to keep my heart rate down from the sudden scare. 

"Do you need something? For tonight's dinner?" Nicolas signed.  

"Sorry, Nicolas I haven't been reading the first volume of your sign language book you've given me." I apologized. 

Nicolas rolled his eyes while rubbing my head making my hair messy.

"Hey! Nicolas stop that!" I whined trying to remove his hand from my head. 

"Going..to the ..grocery store..? I'll go with you." Nicolas then grabbed the extra money on the counter and was out the door, while I was fixing my hair once again. "Nicolas, you big meanie! Wait for me!" I grabbed my purse and dashed out the door to meet up with Nicolas. 

    We seemed like a couple in some people's eyes, but we aren't? He helped me out with the groceries here and then. But it's kind of sad how quiet he is.. wish he could talk more to relieve the awkward silence right now, but I know he can't.  Some conditions can't heal. 

   After our shopping was over, Nicolas signaled me to go home first. Which was odd? But I did as I was told. I went ahead and started to prepare for dinner, chopping some onions along with meat. 

~(Time skip)~ Done with dinner kind a and cleaned up the area.

 "Alright everything looks good! Except for one thing... and that's.." I think I forgot something.

*Creek* The door then opened. 

  "Hey! Nicolas, welcome home...?" I saw Nicolas with a bouquet of roses and a stuffed animal or bear saying, "I love you." 

"Nicolas, what is this!" I smiled as I walked towards him grabbing the animal first giving it a good hug!  Nicolas eyed the toy with jealousy? He then grabbed it away from me and threw it at the couch. 

"Hey! I was hugging that! OH~." I felt embarrassed now. Nicolas seemed annoyed. What did I do this time? Was it...? Maybe this would help.  I then walked over to Nicolas tapping his shoulder making him jump or startled as he turned towards me. I then smiled and stretched my arms wide. 

"You want a hug too don't ya~" I teased. Nicolas then grabbed me and held onto me tight. I heard his heartbeat beat on my ears feeling the warmth of a single hug. 

~(Time skip) ~ After dinner is dessert! (A/n: oops ruined the moment you'll see why!!) 

 After I placed all the dirty dishes in the sink, I checked over to my melting chocolate. I placed my finger in the gooey brown chocolate wondering if it tasted okay. "Yum! Perfect!" Satisfied with the taste I stirred it one last time before letting Nicolas have a taste. As if on cue Nicolas came into the kitchen wondering what I was doing. "Nicolas can you taste this?" I asked giving him a small serving spoon. "It's good.." he replied. "I thought so! Huh?" Nicolas hugged my waist placing his chin on my shoulder. "What's wrong Nicolas?"  Nicolas then took the spoon and smothered my lips the chocolate. "Hey! What the! Nicolas what are you mmph!" 

Nicolas caught a moment to kiss me! Licking away the chocolate on my lips! Lip locking me onto the wall of the kitchen.  "I want it sweeter though." Nicolas grinned serving me another spoon of chocolate. "Is this his meaning of sweeter!!? Kya~!" 

We continued going back after a break of breathe, we just felt like we can't be separated. I clung onto Nicolas as he answered to every one of my movements. We we're so passionate tonight from hugs to kisses. I wonder what I putted in the chocolate? That doesn't matter right now, I'm here with Nicolas.  I love him so much. (A/n: oh! reader-chan you go!!) 

It's like time stayed still just for us as we stayed together, Nicolas clung onto me kissing the nip of my neck, sending signals throughout  my body as we just laid on the bed. (A/n :p lolz!) 

"Hey Nicolas~" 

"Hm~?" 

"....I. Love you." I quickly covered my head with a pillow from embarrassment! 

"Haha!" 

Is he laughing at my confession now!? 

"I know already (Y/n). I love you more than you know. I told you, "You're my Ideal Woman." Nicolas said with a smile. I blushed Nicolas has a great smile. 

"Geez!  Haha! Happy Valentine's day Nicolas!" I hugged him once more. 

"Same with you my love." Nicolas added returning my hug. GOD WHAT A GREAT VALENTINE SURPRISE THIS WAS!!

~(With Worick)~  

"Worick you said you we're going to try my chocolates?" 

  "No, he promised me!" 

"Ladies please. Their's enough Worick for everyone." 

"Haha! Worick you sly dog!" 

"Come here! And feed me your goodies, ladies." Worick smircked. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n: I literally died from laughing when I was typing Worick's part!! Anyway to my reader-chan's wonder what happened if you now what I mean.... Anyway!Here's a Valentine special for you guys! MAN! I want a stuff animal along with flowers right now!! Hahah! Comment or vote I dunno (coz this was my first time typing this... Thx! see you in the next chapter!!) *EDITED