Chapter 3 /Your Birthday is Today!?

(Y/n) pov: 

    After we said our good-byes to Dr. Theo and Nina. I walked along with Nicolas and Worick who was asking way to much questions. 

  "Come on (Nickname)-chan, when's your birthday?" Worick asked. 

  "Birthday? Huh. I completely forgot about that." 

  "What do you mean (Nickname)-chan?"   

 "I mean that I forgot that today is my birthday." 

 "Your Birthday is today!?"  exclaimed Worick and Nicolas. 

 "Yes~ Why? Your the one that asked Worick." I looked at him confused. 

 "If today is your birthday then we should celebrate! We will take you anywhere you want to go." suggested Worick. 

 "Huh! No, that's too much! You guys already offered me a place to stay over at your apartment. That's enough already." 

(Worick pov.)  

   There she goes again. Rejecting my offer to celebrate her birthday. I mean all we are doing is treating her out its not expensive at all. Besides, Nicolas can always pick-pocket the people he hunts. Anyway for a girl like her, she probably would like to go shopping for clothes considering her's are dirty.  Now that I see it she has such a small figure with curves on the right places. I think I know a good store to go to.   

 "Follow me okay (Y/n) I know somewhere you can get some nice clothes." I grabbed her wrist which was surprisingly smaller than it looked as I pulled her through the crowd of people. 

 (Nicolas pov.) 

 Worick is probably taking her to that same store Alex goes to. Whatever, I guess I could look for something since Worick is shopping for her. I went ahead to this small trinket shop filled with  necklaces, rings, and other jewelry.  

  "Welcome good sir to my shop. May I assist you on finding some jewelry?" The shop-keeper asked. 

I nodded, "Yes." 

  "How about a silver locket, where you can engrave a message inside?" her offered. 

I nodded once again for his offer. 

  "Alright then, please write down what message you would like to have inside of it." 

I did as I was told and wrote what I had in mind. 

  "Thank you sir. Please continue looking around the store, I'll finish this soon." 

(Y/n) pov. 

Worick picked me some outfits that surprisingly found to my liking. I tried them on one by one looking at the mirror and showing Worick, considering he wants to see if it fitted. 

 "How did this guy ended up getting my measurements right?"  I shivered just thinking about it.

After what seemed like forever, I found an outfit that I liked a (F/c) shirt with a matching skirt that complemented my (e/c). 

  "Did you find something you like? Nicolas is here and wants to see." Worick called out. 

I slowly opened the dressing room door the reveal the guys what I am wearing. 

"What do you think? Does it look okay?" I asked them. 

Speechless.....

  "Ahem. Guys?" I waved my hand in front of their faces to snap out of whatever they were thinking. 

  "Sorry. Sorry , I think that's a keeper! What do you think Nicolas?" asked Worick. 

 "It's..looks..great on you (Y/n)." said Nicolas in his slurred voice. 

I smiled happy to hear his complement,"Really! Thanks!" I spun around making the skirt spin around as I twirled.  I'm having a great time with them. 

When Worick payed, Nicolas signaled me to follow him outside.

  "Nicolas? Is something wrong?" I asked him. 

He shook his head, and gave me a small box with a small bow. 

 "Nicolas?" I opened the box to see a silver locket. 

Nicolas then took the locket, signaling that he is going to put it around my neck. I helped him out by grabbing my (l/h) (h/c). I felt the cold metal touch my bare skin as it trailed down my neck.  I looked inside the locket to see a (f/c) gem stone inside with the engravings, which read

"Your my ideal woman." 

I was touched by the message engraved inside, Nicolas really cares for me along with Worick but its not the same from what I'm feeling towards Nicolas. I felt  my blood rush into my cheeks. Am I blushing now?! 

 "Thank you Nicolas. I'll treasure it forever." I smiled. 

My birthday ended at that single moment that me and Nicolas shared alone. For once I enjoyed my birthday, I wonder if its going to be like this forever so peaceful. But I know that peace never lasts forever and things do happen to those who dream... 

___________________________________________________________________________

(A/n: This was a side story coz today was my friend's birthday! So I created this story for her! And to many ofter readers who's birthdays are coming up or was late. I dunno!? :P Anyway Thanks for reading! Comment or Vote!) *EDITED (6/19/17)