Chapter 6 / Questions

(Nicolas' pov) 

  "Nicolas...Help...me." (Y/n) cried out. 

  "(Y/n)!! Don't touch her! Don't take her away from me! Don't take my woman!" I tried to reach out but all I could do was watch her being taken away from me . She was calling out for me, she struggled  to stay with me! Why couldn't I protect her? It's happening all over again! What can't I ...? 

   "Nicolas?" 

  *Gasp* 

I was sweating and panting, was it all a dream? I looked around my surroundings to find out I was covered in bandages and Nina was sleeping next to me. I guess she was worried about me again, as I rubbed her little head. So I'm back as Dr. Theo's clinic again.   

"Nicolas." 

I turned around to see Worick sitting on a chair smoking his cheap cigarettes. 

 "What happened to (Y/n)? What happened to you during the delivery?" Worick asked. 

 "I dunno, after delivering two more bags. I went back because I notice (Y/n) isn't screaming out my name to slow down or something like that. And she also had the last bag. I then saw her being surrounded by a small gang, which I thought I could take head on but they used the downer medicine pen that caused me to lose. As for (Y/n), I saw her being taken away from me as she was drugged with the downer so she wouldn't struggle anymore from their restraints." I explained signing my whole story to Worick. There was a short pause before Worick spoke again.  

"Nicolas, let me tell you something." Worick scooted his chair closer to me.  "Nicolas..WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE AHEAD?! I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES BEFORE TO SLOW DOWN WHEN DOING THE DELIVERY!! ESPECIALLY FOR A GIRL!! IF YOU SLOWED DOWN AND WALKED WITH (Y/N)-CHAN THEN SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE CAPTURED, NOW IS SHE?" 

I had a feeling he would lecture me about women, this gigolo would of course know any better than me.  

Worick then sighed, "What are we going to do? Do you remember anything from the ones that took (Y/n)-chan? Because, we obviously have to rescue your princess or then again your "Ideal Woman."

I shook my head no. Wait did he say "Ideal Woman"

"I thought so, I found this right next to you." Worick showed me (Y/n)'s locket broken and crushed, I then signed to Worick that I gave her for her birthday.  

 "Woah! Really? How come I never knew that you gotta tell what store you went to! Actually that can wait.  Remember when I was called, to go to the police station?" 

  I nodded. 

"They somewhat told me that some foreigner passed our border without any identification." 

 "And what does this got to do with (Y/n)?"  

 "I was about to get there. This is what they found out, if you want to read it." Worick then handed me a piece of paper that had (Y/n)'s picture on it. 

It read:    

(Y/n) (L/n)

Blood type:~

East Gate   

Experimental Group

Ranked: "A/0" 

  What? (Y/n) is a Twilight? How did I not know that? If she was a Twilight then she could've saved herself from them. So why? I don't get it. 

(Y/n) just who exactly are you? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(A/n" I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 DAYS!!! SCHOOL WAS CRAZY!! Anyway thx for being patient! I haven't checked my wattpad account for a while to see around 200 people reading this story!! I am so~ amazed that this story would have so many views!! I AM SO HAPPY!! Thx for much for reading! Anyway see you in the next chapter!! I promise!!)*EDITED (6/19/17)