~~~13~~~

A few more days past after I met Kylee and all that, and now the boys are back home and its new years eve... Wow did time go by fast. Kylee and I have actually become really great friends. We're like sisters pretty much! She is so funny and always makes me laugh. I mean, shes cute and funny, and all that stuff. I just love and me and her just connected like really well. We got to know each other, and tbh we actually have so much in common its so weird. I love this girl. She is awesome as fuck!!!!

I was having a party, but just with my friends this time. No family is over today. I had a few friends, to bad 5SOS wasn't here. Again... I miss Calum. Fayth, Kylee, and I were  in the kitchen talking. It was pretty much just us 3. I didn't want a bunch of people over.

"Its actually to bad 5SOS are back home. We got no one to kiss when the ball drops." Fayth said looking at her cup filled with juice. She didn't wanna drink today, so we just got juice. "I miss Luke. Wish I could go with him."

"They are going to preform today you know. I believe they're already on the plane. But It would be awesome to be with them right now." I sighed.

"At least you guys are dating them. I'm single. I would love to date Ashton, but you know... He has a girlfriend. That sucks." Kylee giggled. I could tell she was upset about that.

"C'mon girl. Its New Years eve. You've got to be happy!" I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"I don't got to be anything."

"What if we make Ashton fall for you?"

"Do you think you'll be able to?"

"Yeah. Of course!!"

"Oh wow Kaeli." Fayth laughed. "You cant make somebody fall for somebody else."

"Yeah I can. Its a piece of cake!!"

"I love Cake!" Kylee laughed. "Just like Calum and Luke."

"Oh my gawwwwd!!" I laughed walking to the living room and turning on the tv.

Fayth and Kylee followed me amd we all sat on the couch.

"Us three should just be best friends forever." Kylee said smiling.

"Fayth and I have known each other since we were 12-13 actually. She used to come over to my house 24/7. Even when she didn't sleep over, she would be over and eat our dinner." I laughed.

Fayth laughed along and looked at me. "The good old times though."

"You guys have known each other that long? Damn! And how old are you again?" Kylee asked looking down.

"I'm 17 and Fayth in 16."

"Yeah i'm 17 too."

"That's cool." I said looking at the tv. These people are boring. Nothing good is on yet. Its only like what... 5? 

The time went by, some songs we sang, some we didn't cause they were boring as fuck. 5SOS came on, 1D came on, Demi Lovato, other people. Most I don't care about. Right now its actually 11:54 right now and we're just waiting. 

We waited till it was 11:59 before Fayth raced to the tv and started counting down. Kylee and I walked up to the tv as well, but we went slower.

The 10 second count down was starting now.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...