~~~17~~~

We walked inside the place to get our bags I guess. Still don't know how this shit works. Really confusing in my defense... I held Calums hand... Afraid I will get lost. I am such a sucker. Mostly because SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE. People scare me... when they're too many of them... Calum walked away, I guess to go to that moving thingy... I sighed and looked down, like, why do I have to be so dumb? cause that's what I am... Okay what ever. 

Calum came back, with the bags and handed me mine. "You need to get out of the house more often and travel around like I do." He chuckled.

"Yeah I guess..." I sighed.

"Every thing all right?"

"Everything is good."

"Oh that's good. I hope you're okay."

"I am..."

"Just checking. You seem a little off today."

"No no, I'm good."

"Mk. I love you."

I looked up at him and grabbed my bag then walked away. I walked over to Kylee and Fayth.

"Stop looking down so much girl!" Fayth said. "Look up and enjoy the scenery. It's very beautiful!"

I nodded and looked up a bit. Not bad I guess. Never been to Japan, never seen what it even looked like. Well, besides what I have seen on twitter. With my favorite female band Little Mix. They're very awesome, and pretty. I would have to be a Jade girl though. She is just.... DAYUM ASF!!! But yea, anyways... We walked out of the airport and outside... I have to admit was... Beautiful. Like Fayth said.

"Wow this place is just... Speechless..." Kylee said looking around.

"For reals doe!" I giggled looking around.

"Okay, lets go see the boys now." Calum said walking away somewhere.

"Where are the boys?" Kylee asked.

"If they were up your ass you'd know!" I said laughing.

"OOOO I WANNA SEE LUKE!!!" Fayth yelled.

"Girl calm down..." I giggled.

"Wait... If the boys were up my ass, wouldn't that hurt? That's like what, three boys? And one is Michael, and Michael is.... Ouch..." Kylee said looking disgusted.

"Michael has a big dick!" I casually said laughing.

"Oh my gawd! How would you know?" Fayth asked.

"I'm a fangirl. Its my right to know!" I looked over at Calum and he just looked at me like I was weird. "Luke has a small dick..."

"That's nice to know..." Fayth said.

"Its smaller then the rest. That's for sure."

"Please stop."

"Its smalla then a bug!!" Calum face palmed and I started laughing like crazy. Fayth just walked away like she didn't want to know me, and Kylee was over here just dying of laughter on the floor. "Fayth? Where are you going?" I asked chasing her.

"Away from you!" She said and started walking faster. 

"Hey, I see a giraffe!!" I yelled looking at Luke who I guess was waiting for us? 

"A giraffe? Really?" Kylee asked right before seeing Luke. "OOHHHH"

Fayth turned around and saw Luke. Then she ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"I feel like its been forever!" She said with a huge smile.

"Forever? That would be too long." Luke laughed.