~~~8~~~

(Again not staying at Michael's pov so...)

Kaelis POV

After calling Calum and... The others apparently I set my phone down and layed in bed. Mean, I seriously miss them already and it's only been a week or so.

Might as well drown in my sorrow and eat Ice Cream while watching nexflix tucked up in my blanket with Fayth.

I guess you can say, once you meet your favourite band or any person in the world you will get suck on them for sure.

Me being, the way I am, cry for a week just cause Calum Hood left me to go back to Aussie Land... But what ever.

Fayth right now was on her laptop looking threw twitter.

"Hey, remember when Michael kept twitting about Boners?" She randomly asked and I laughed.

"Yeah, those were some good time..."

"They were!"

I sighed and ate some of my popcorn paying attention to the Television. I was watching High School Musical cause, why the hell not?

"Do you remember when Calum was young cute and Asian...?" Idek why I asked that.

"Yeah, but Calum isn't Asian..."

"Yeah I know, but still... Isn't he Kiwi... And scottish, something like that?"

"Idk, he's your boyfriend!"

"True"

"And remember when Luke posted those adoribal youtube videos?"

"They all did that at one point."

"So.." Fayth rolled her eyes.

I giggled and turned off the T.V. putting my popcorn down I stood up amd walked over to Fayth.

"So, looking at fetus Lashton pics, are we?" I looked at Fayths laptop screen.

"Yeah, CUZ I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT LUKE!!!" She yelled her little fangirl heart out.

"Don't you mean... Luke at Luke!" I grinned and laughed.

Fayth just shook her head, rolled her eyes, and looked back to the screen.

3 months later

It was Christmas eve and I was still sad I didn't get to see Calum what so ever. And lately he hasn't even been answering my call. Which he usually does. Even Michael hasn't been answering me call nor txt.

Fayth has been trying to rise my hopes up since it's almost Christmas or what ever, but I wouldn't even put up the most fakest smile ever.

"I'm sure that... Maybe you will see them sooner than you think." She said with a smile.

"I'm never seeing Calum again. And your never seeing Luke again!" I cried leaning back in my chair.

"I see him every day on twitter!" She exclaimed. I Sighed and looked out the window that I was sitting next to.

"Happy Christmas eve..." Fayth no longer had a smile and she handed me a box. "Early Christmas present.

I opend up the box and saw a big stuffed kitten. She knew how much I loved stuffed animals (don't judge) and how I loved Kittens. I just want a house full of kittens. There so adoribal. Puppys are okay I guess.

I ended up falling asleep to the sound of the cold wind held outside of the window.

Next day I woke up looking like a mess. Fayth decided to hold a party today inviting like way tons of people. I mean, I'm not exactly okay with it but what ever.

I got dressed for our Florida holiday party (as Fayth calls it) noticing my brother and sister were already here.

My brother (who is 14) named Malix is quiet the handful at times.

My sister (who is 8) named Violet... Isn't as much as a handful, but she is very bratty.

I'm just glad Fayth's family isn't comming over (except her mom of course)

Any who, if my brother and sister were here... That means my mum and dad were here.

"Fayth! Kaeli!" I heard a voice behind me.

"Hi mum!" I said turning around as well as Fayth did.

Oh, and get this, my mum's name is Joy!

Same as Calums mum's name.

OMG!

"Hey Kaeli!" I heard another voice.

"Hi dad!" I gave them hugs than went to the door as I heard a knock.

Oh... Look who's at the door... Fayth's brother... Johnnie... Yay... I'm so glad he is here... (Note my sarcasm)

"FAYTH, I thought Johnnie wasn't comming!"

"I made him come any ways..."

"Damnit!"

"Watch your language!" Johnnie said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tounge as he walked in.

To be honest with you... I had a little crush on him when we lived in Colorado. Only a little crush, and I was 13 at the time. I didn't have good taste in boys.

Jonnie is 3 years older than me... I think... Idk, but if he is than he is 20, bit what ever. I'm only 17 and Calum is 19. But still... What ever!

As the party actually started I was sitting down bored to death. Another knocked sounded on the door.

Okay, but I tought every one was here? Who could that be than?

I opened the door... And you will never believe who I saw at the door.

__________

Dun dun dun (why am I so bad at writing fanfic?)

That is the end of this chapter.

I have so many story ideas in my head I keep making mew fanfics.

Like Vampire Mission, amd the little Imagine things I'm doing. I'm all working on 2-3 more I may or may not publish.

Only depends if people actually like any of my fanfics what so fucking ever.

Omg I am so bad a writing *inserts depressed emoji*

Hey, so, I hope you liked this chapter!

I love you all, muah!!

#TeenChoiceAwardswasAWESOME my Cake feels are flying all over the place.

And damn was Little Mix hot as fuck. Especially Leigh and Perrie. WOOO

P.S. Camron Dallas looks like J.B and Justin Timberlake looks like my uncle Chris.

P.P.S. GO SHAWN MENDES WOO

P.P.P.S. I hate Fifth Harmony -.- #sorrynotsorry