~~~4~~~

I looked over at Michael who had a frown on his face.

"You know what Calum?" He said in a furious tone. "I fucking hate you!" Michael yelled storming off in the opposite direction that Calum and I stood in place. I looked over at Calum with a confused look.

"Why does he hate you?" I asked tilting my head a little to the right.

"He always hates me, it's nothing really." Calum said with a smirk across his face.

"Uh, oh, okay..." I was still a little confused. Can someone help me out here?

"So, say, the day before we leave?" Calum asked about when our date should be.

"So in two day's, which is Wednesday." I giggled. "Alright, come to my house and pick me up around, let's say 7, take me where ever you have in mind." I smiled and Calum smiled along.

(How about we go into other's pov's now)

Calum's POV

Wow, I can't believe she actually said yes. She is such a sucker. Poor Michael. Haha, it's payback for what he did to me last year. He stole my girl, and I stole his. I mean, Idk how Michael can like her, she isn't even pretty one bit. Okay maybe she is, but that's besides the point.

Michael's POV

When Calum dies, will be the day that the world should celebrate. He is such a dick and I hate him very much. Ugh, why does he have to go and ask Kaeli out before I got to. Is this like... The early bird gets the worm kinda thing? I don't know but Calum is a dick and I seriously hate him.

Kaelis POV

As I was walking upstairs to the hotel room (I didn't feel like using the elevator) I almost got tripped and fell. Soon Calum popped up behind me and I jumped at his sudden appearance.

"Wtf Calum, you scared me!" I yelled than laughed.

Calum laughed along and walked upstairs to the hotel room. I jumped as Michael popped out from behind the door yelling 'BOO!'

"MICHAEL, WTF?!" I yelled. "What is with you boys and popping outta nowhere and scaring me?"

Michael laughed. "It's just our thing boo, deal with it, that's your fault for being scared so easily." Michael continued that laugh.

"I thought you were mad a second ago..."

"Seeing your face cheered me up." Michael smiled. His smile and laugh is so cute. Holy fuck!

"Wow Mikey..."

"Yup!" Michael ran to the back of the room to where Fayth and Luke were at.

"Were is Ashton?" I asked looking at Calum.

"Probably with his Girlfriend."

"HE HAS A FUCKING GF?! Don't tell me it's Bryana..."

"Oh hell no, it's not. Her name is Alicia."

"Ashton has a GF named Alicia?"

"Yeah, she's really pretty to!"

I coughed and Calum laughed nervously and I laughed along making him laugh for real. He was so cute I could smile everytime I'm near him. Which I do but eh.

I walked over to see what Luke, Michael, and Fayth were talking about but they stopped talking as soon as I got there.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hi Kaeli..." Michael said getting up and walking out.

"What's with him?" I asked looking at Fayth than Luke.

"Just some... Girl problems" Luke replied looking over to Fayth.

"Is he in love or something?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, but he doesn't want you to know who she is..." Luke said getting up with Fayth and they both walked out. I looked over and Calum and he shrugged.

Calum sat down on one of the beds and I sat besides him.

"Would it be wrong if I kissed you?" Calum asked.

That shocked me...

__________

AHHH, WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE MICHAEL LIKES YOU KAELI. YOUR AN IDIOT... Wait, I'm Kaeli... AHH I'M AN IDIOT!!! Aha any ways sorry for the short update. AND HAPPY 1 DAY LATE... Nah it's midnight 2... DAY'S LATE BIRTHDAY ASHTON!!! Happy early bday Lukey poo ahaha.

Okay so I tried to update sooner buut my wifi kicked out, and I had to chage Caitlins name to April cuz Caitlin is my friend. I LOVE YOU CAITLIN. She is my Calum bitch. And Alicia is my other friend XD. I'm putting all my friend's in it aha. I could give you apart if you want XDXDXD. Just message me and why not. Dedicated to c_cottam becuz babe I am so sorry *crys* I love yooou. You forgive me right? I will give you a better part beautiful, I just need to think .-. I serry so so much. I WOVE YOU CAIT!!!

Remember to tell your friend's about this and to like and comment for an update!!! I love you all!!!