~~~16~~~

When Fayth came down from packing up, we went over to Kylee's apartment. She didn't meet up, so we decided to go to hers. I knocked on the door and she yelled. "Hold up a second!" I waited for her to open the door. When she did, she walked out with like... all her stuff. 

"Girl, you're not moving." I said.

"No, but on tour. We are going to be gone for like ever."

"Well, either way. We gotta get back to my band before Friday." Calum chuckled.

"Yeah duh. I know that. Well. Lets go damn." I said running to my car. I drove all of them to the airport. 

We walked inside and waited for Calum to do what he had to do.

"I wounder what the world is like. What Japan is like." Kylee said looking around. "Well. Bye home. I really never have left the States before."

"Neither have I." I said looking down. "I think outside of the states would be awesome though!" I giggled.

"Japan sounds awesome. As long as I get to see Luke again." Fayth said.

Both Kylee and I looked at Fayth. Like all she cares about is Luke. Whats with her and Luke? Luke this, Luke that. 

"Wow. Okay." I said sitting back in my set. Then there, Calum walked up and sat down. "Okay done." He said. "We just got to wait for a while."

After a few hours went by, out plane was leaving. Now, we're in the plane. Oh shit... I totally forgot my fear of heights. As the plane lifted off the ground, my stomach started to twist.

"Cal..." I said holding onto his arm.

"Yeah?" He said looking at me.

"I have a fear of heights." I said closing my eyes shut. Its a really bad fear. I have only been in a plane once. But I was 18 months so pretty much yeah. I have always been afraid to go on a plane. Its not only heights. I'm afraid of water to. I know it sounds stupid, but I almost drowned when I was 6. I fell into a river. 

I had a dream my little sister died. Not a dream, a nightmare. She fell off a cliff. I think it has to do with my fear. 

"It doesn't even feel like you're high, as long as you don't look down. Once its in the sky, its all good." Cal said holding me. 

"Okay." I said breathing in and out trying not to think about it. I looked out the window and saw all the clouds. It was very pretty. Never knew being in a plane was amazing. It actually is. 

Calum looked at me and chuckled making me smile. "What are you laughing at?" I asked pushing his shoulder lightly. He shook his head still chuckling and I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

When I woke up, we were landing. The noise and the feeling woke me up, making me wanna throw up. I hated planes. 

I walked off the plane with Calum, after we landed. I was holding onto his arm making sure I wouldn't fall or throw up. Which wouldn't stop me from throwing up, but still.

"You okay?" Calum asked and I nodded my head. I wasn't really okay but eh. I saw Fayth and Kylee walk off the plane after and walk over to us.  "Now that everybody is here... Lets go get our bags."

"I have no idea how this shit works... But okay!" I said then looked down.

Calum chuckled and shook his head. I'm pretty sure I am the only person out of the four of us that has never been on a a plane. Besides when I was 18 months and that's about it. But again, I was a freaking baby, so I don't remember that day at like all anyways.

__________

Okay the end for that chapter. I got grounded AGAIN... lol @5sosandturtles4life I am grounded again. Didn't you say "You always get grounded" the other day? PROOF yes I dooooo. Anyways I'm a single pringle and i'm not ready to mingle ever again. Peace out!!!