Chapter 23 : Henna Night And Two Days To Go For Zaaran.

Chapter 23 :

Henna Night And Two Days To Go For Zaaran.

"And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember." 51:49

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) once went home late at night and slept in front of his house as he didn't want to awake Ayesha (RA). However, he didn't realize that Ayesha (RA) was also sleeping behind the door waiting for him.
What could be more beautiful and romantic than this?

Zaara's POV

After two months

" Are you done? " Aiza frowned at me when I picked up the second book of the henna designs. I do admit I'm often indecisive but how can I not be confused with my henna, after all it's for my wedding.

" I can't decide, all are so beautiful." I asked placing my finger on the chin.

" You have always been so indecisive, I pity Arhaan bhai. " Aiza winked.

" I wonder how did she accept bhai so soon." Areeba stick her tongue out at me and high fived Aiza.

" Stop talking about all this and help me with the design." I said looking down at the henna book trying to hide my pink cheeks.

" Fine, let me ask Arhaan. He would choose for you. " Sarah appi said excitedly clapping her hands.

" Nice idea Appi, let me do the honours. " Before I could say something to stop Areeba with my no's and don'ts, she had already dailled his number. At first I thought she is just kidding but my thoughts were proven wrong by his voice on the other end.

" Bhai, bhabhi wants your help. " She spoke breathlessly holding back her laughter while keeping the phone on speaker ignoring my deathly glares.

" What help? " He asked casually.

" Help her in choosing the henna designs " She said and winked at me and everyone except me, was trying not to laugh at this silly girl.

For some seconds, he did not say anything, there was silence on the other end.

" If Asma bhabhi wants some help, she should ask Azlaan bhai. " He giggled and that was all to make everyone around burst out in laughter.

" Bhai that's really very dumb of you. I'm talking about your Zaara. "

The moment she said this, my eyes went wide and I immediately got up from my place to snatch her phone and disconnect the call.

" What bhabhi? Do you want to talk to him? " Areeba said looking at me and Aiza stopped me realizing my intentions and I glared at both the girls.

" Arhaan say something, we all are waiting for your reply. " Asma bhabhi said that a bit louder so that Arhaan could hear.

" Umm bhabhii.. Asma bhabhi..... Areeba I'll see you when you come back. " He said in a low voice and seemed embarrassed and disconnected the call.

" Awww, bhai is shy." Areeba said looking at me and I glared at her again. There is nothing that can help this girl to change, I thought to myself.

" How much do you girls talk?" Fatima appi said entering inside my room, holding baby Inaya in her arms who was sleeping peacefully.

" Inuuuuu.." Aiza ran towards Fatima appi followed by everyone and kissed Inaya on her forehead who after all the noises was still sound asleep.

" Is Inaya the only one who came, I mean the person holding her is invisible or what?" Fatima appi said dramatically making a sad face.