Chapter 37. All Ends Are Beginnings

Allah Knows what your silent heart wants. Even if you don't include it in your prayers, He hears what your heart whispers. He may not give it to you now but some day when you least expect it, things will happen in the best possible way.

Chapter 37:

All Ends Are Beginnings

Hamza's POV

"Appi could you spare me just five minutes from your busy schedule?" I huffed in annoyance as she was busy packing up her stuff.

" Hamza, tell me already, I'm all ears. Just come to the point."  She said looking up to me.

" Just leave all of that and listen to me. It's important. You'd leave by evening. I have to talk to you now. It's been two days since we've come back from the trip and I've been trying to talk to you ever since but you're always busy."

" Hamza, just calm down and tell me already."

Leave of all this and listen to me, I'm serious."

" I know you're serious."

"Do you even know what I'm talking about?

"Yes and I know everything."

" You know what?" I asked in confusion.

" I know it's about Aiza." She said as she bit her lip.

I was blank for a second. How and what did she know. I never told her.

"Did Ali tell you? I mean how do..."

" Do you think someone needs to tell that?" She cut me off mid sentenced. "Have you ever seen yourself when she's around? Anyone could tell what you're up to!"

That did come as a bit of embarrassment but am I that obvious?

" I just need your help, I'm done now". I spoke after a pause trying to avoid her glance.

" I wish I could help you or anyone could but..."

"But what?"

"But you're late.." She looked down.

"What do you mean?"

" We can't do anything about it now." She spoke in a low voice.

"But why? I mean.. Just tell me everything. What do you mean?" I couldn't understand what's going on.

"Hamza, she's fixed."

Blank. I was totally blank. It felt like time stopped. I did hear her but I didn't want to accept the fact. The feeling of helplessness took over me. I had so many questions to ask. So many things to understand. Was it too much to ask for?

"Hamza, listen to me." Appi spoke after a moment of silence.

" Just tell me everything. When did this happen?" I didn't want to talk further about it, but I needed answers to the so many questions going on in my mind.

" It's been long."

"And you're telling me now? Don't you think it's way too early?"

"Hamza, it's okay. I know it came as a shock."

"Shock? Do you think it came just as a shock?" I let out a humorous laugh.

"We didn't know how to tell you about it."

" Who's he?"

"I don't know the guy. Mum knows the family."

"I know it would be hard but it's time and you would have to move on. We can't do anything about it. " She added as she held my hand.