Chapter 29 : Author, YouTuber Or The Other Back Up Plan.

"Dua, sabr, hardwork and perseverance is what dreams are made of."

Chapter 29 :  

Author, YouTuber Or The Other Back Up Plan.

Aiza's POV

" But what if I fail Aiza?" Zaara nervously whispered. 

" So you can join me with my plan B." 

" What's your plan B now?" 

" So for me, I'll write a book, I don't know what will I write but I will and I will publish it and become famous and people will want my autographs and click pictures with me, so even if I fail, I won't have any problem as such, just that I'll have to influence my parents that at the end of the day, our goal is Jannah anyways and not the degree but through inspirational books, I can influence people and earn good deeds, simple." I laughed.

" Oh yes and you know what, you're right. As for me I've always loved baking, I'll start a youTube channel of my own and become famous and the whole world will know me and then no one will ask for my degree." I could imagine Zaara all dreamy eyed. 

" But what if we pass?" I asked coming back to reality. 

" Chill we won't. Oh wait, I mean we will but if in case we don't, we have a good back up plan ready." Zaara laughed. 

" Yes alhumdulilah." I sighed in relief.

" By the way, you have another back up plan, a better one." Zaara chuckled.

" Really? What?" I curiously asked.

" You can marry." Zaara laughed. 

" Oh why didn't I think of this. Not a bad idea." I sarcastically chuckled.  

As we talked more, I hung up the call when mum called me for lunch. 

Our result will be declared in an hour or so and I was very nervous. I laughed as I thought of the lame conversation we had out of nervourness. While I was panicking that if I do not pass with good grades, it would be difficult for me to get admission in a good college for higher studies and on the other hand, Zaara was worried for she did not want to get embarrassed infront of Arhaan and his family, this girl!! I laughed to myself.   

___  

I was moving to and fro in my room. My result would be out any minute. Knowing that I do not have all the necessary qualities of being a successful author, I prayed to Allah swt to get good grades. 

As my phone beeped, I jolted and immediately picked it up and saw dozens of messages from our WhatsApp group, ' The Hopeless'