Glitter 14

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Elijah P.O.V

I Was Sitting In My Office Thinking About The Whole Day. I Mean I Don't Have Beef With No One. I Stay To Myself In This Game That Until Somebody Fuck With Me And Mines. My Phone Start Ringing At I Looked At It And Saw Mo Name Pop Up.

"Wassup?"

"Have You Heard From Glitter?"

"Naw, Why?"

"She Came In Tonight And Did One Dance And Left, She Said Something About You Guys Being In Some Type Of Dangerous And That Was At 1 And She Still Haven't Call Me And Told Me She Was Safe."

"Fuck, Mo Check Your Camera And See If You See Anything I'm About To Come Up There." I Hung Up The Phone And Got Up. I Grab My Keys And Rush Out The Trap. I Got In My Car And Sped Off. I Pulled My Phone Out And Call Nakita Number.

"Hey You Reach Nakita, I'm Sorry I Can't Get The Phone Right Now But I Promise I Will Call You Back." Her Voicemail Said. I Pulled Up At The Club And Parked My Car In The Back. I Hopped Out And Looked Around. I Spotted Nakita Car And Walked Up To It. I Pulled My Gun Out And Walked Around Looking In The Windows. I Walked To The Driver Side And Saw Her Keys And Duffle Bag. I Picked It Up And Went In The Club. I Went Up To Mo Office And Sat Down.

"Did You Find Anything Unusual?" I Asked.

"Yea Some Black Car Was Out In Front Until The Girls Got Here Then Left Around 12, But The Weird Thing Is Keke Got Out Of It."

"Is The Bitch Still Here?"

"Yea." I Got Up And Walked Out Of Mo Office And Downstairs To The Girls Dressing Room. Nakita Told Me About Her And I Got A Feeling Trey Was In That Car. I Walked In The Dressing Room And Saw Some Of The Girls. I Walked Up Behind Keke And Grab Her.

"Who The Fuck Was In The Car You Got Out Of?" I Yelled Jacking Her Up Against The Wall.

"Trey." She Said Crying. I Drop Her And Left Out The Room. I Had A Feeling In Was Him. Nakita Said That Keke Was Messing With His Ass. Now It Only Mean One Thing. I Walked Upstairs And My Phone Start Ringing. I Took It Out My Pocket And Answer It.

"Who This?"

"Your Worst Nightmare, Watch Yo Back Out Here In These Streets Lil Boy." The Person Said Hanging Up. This Nigga Got Some Nerves I Swear. I Beat His Ass One Time Now I Gotta Beat His Ass Again. I Walked Back Into Mo Office And Looked At Him.

"Ready To Get Back In The Game?" I Asked With A Smile On My Face.

"Hell Yes." He Said Grabbing His Gun And Crocking It.

Glitter P.O.V

Trey Had Me Sitting In A Room With The Door Locked. There Was No Windows No Nothing. There Was A Bed And A TV That All. I Mean I Knew It Was Something Different About Him That Very Day When We At The Mall, Like Some Snapped In Him. I'm Still Stuck On Me Allowing Him Back Into My Life. I Should Have Kept My Guard Up. I Feel Stupid, I Got Me And Elijah In Danger. I Hope He Ok I Really Do. I Heard The Door Unlock And Footsteps.

"Nakita Come On Baby Girl." Trey Said Grabbing Me.

"What Do You Want Treyvon?, Huh?"

"You Baby Girl That's All, How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You I Love You."

"If You Love Me Like You Say You Do You Would Leave Me Alone And Let Me Be Happy."

"You're Happy With Me, Now Bring Yo Ass On Before I Kill Yo Ass." He Said Dragging Me Out The Room. This Nigga Is Crazy. I Knew I Should've Left His Ass Alone When My Brother Told Me To. But No Nakita You Want To Be Grown And Go Out With The Drug Dealer Every Girl In School Wanted.

We Walked Into I'm Guessing His Chill Room. He Sat Me Down And He Sat Down. There Was A Couple Of People In Here But Not Many.

"Y'all Nigga Get The Shit It Time To Get Faded." He Said Kissing My Cheek. They Got Up And Went In Some Closets And Grab Bags. They Came Back And Put The Bags In Front Of Me And Trey.

"Pick What You Want Baby Girl." I Looked In The Bag And Saw Drugs. I Not About To Do No Fucking Drugs Is This Nigga Crazy.

"I'm Not About To Do No Drugs With Yo Ass."

"You're Going Do Whatever The Fuck I Want You To Do." He Said Picking Up A Needle With Something In It. He Grab My Arm And Found A Vein And Shot It Up In Me. What The Fuck Is Wrong With Him. I'll Not About To Be A Drug Addict. He Drop The Needle And Pulled Out A Bag Of White Stuff. He Ripped It Open And Put Some On His Fingers And Sniff It. He Put Some More On His Hand And Made Me Do It. I Tried Turning My Hand But He Grab Me.

Why Me Why.

"Please Damon If You Watching Over Me Send Me A Sign Please I Need You At,This Moment. I Know I Should Have Listen To You About Trey But I Was Being Hard Headed. I Need Your Help I Need You Man I Will Do." I Said Crying To Myself. I Mean Trey Is A Crazy Nigga For Real. I Got To Find A Way To Escape This Nigga I Really Do. I Can't Sit Here And Let Him Drug Me Up On Drugs I Don't Even Know The Names Of.

Damn I Should Have Call Off Tonight. I Could Still Be At Home Waiting On My Man To Get There From A Long Day At Work.

"Nakita Do The Fucking Coke!" He Yelled At Me Turning My Head Towards The Table. I Can't Do This But I Want My Life. I Grab The Stick And Did It. I Mean I Feel Weird Like I'm Turning Already. I Need Help I Can't Do This For Long.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack Is The Best