Glitter 48

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nakita P.O.V

Me, Elijah And, Nolen Was In Our Room Sitting On The Bed Eating Some Fruit Coming Up With Baby Names. We Been At It All Morning And Still Haven't Figure Out Some Cute Ones.

"Rashad Is Cute." I Said Biting Into A Strawberry.

"Yea And Normal I Want Them To Have Odd Names." Elijah Said Taking A Pineapple In His Mouth. I Looked At Nolen And He Was Just Looking At Us.

"What Do You Think No No?" I Asked Playing With His Feet. He Start Smiling. He So Silly Like His Daddy. I Picked Him Up And Start Kissing Him.

"Momma Love You Yes She Do." Elijah Start Laughing.

"What You Laughing At?"

"You Y'all So Cute Let Me Get A Picture." He Got Up And Grab His Phone Taking A Picture. I Smile And Sat Nolen Back Down. I Looked At Him And Smile.

"No No You Stink Did You Doodoo." I Said Making A Sour Face. He Start Smiling. I Check His Diaper And Sure In The Hell He Did.

"Elijah Your Turn To Be On Baby Poop."

"Man No It's On You All You."

"Elijah Baby I Have To Go Cook So Get To The Job." He Huffed And Came And Grab Nolen.

"Man You Do Stink Momma Wasn't Lying What She Been Feeding You Man." He Said Walking Out The Room. I Smile And Got Up. I Walked Out The Room And Downstairs. I Went Into The Kitchen And To The Freezer And Pulled Out Some Tilapia Fish And Put It In The Sink. I Ran Some Hot Over It And Pulled Out Some Pots And Pans. I Went To The Cabinet And Pulled Out Some Macaroni And Rice.

.........................

"Baby Come And Eat." I Said Walking Into The Tv Room Where Him And Nolen Was Watching Basketball. He Got Up With Him And Walked In The Kitchen. He Put Nolen In His Swing And Sat Down Next To Me.

"This Smell Good Baby."

"I Know, But Aren't You Tired Of Eating Fish And Shellfish With Me?"

"No I Like It."

"Mhm Ok When I Cook Again I'm Not Cooking This For You, I'll Cook Your Favorite."

"Alright." He Said Showing His Food. I Made A Sour Face And Turn Around. Nasty. I Know He Tired Of Eating This But This Is All I Can Keep Down Or Can Smell These Babies Don't Like Nothing Not Even Chicken I Don't Know What Kinda Of Babies Don't Like Chicken.

We Got Done Eating And Elijah Washed The Dishes While I Went And Bathe Nolen And Put Him To Sleep. Once I Was Done. I Walked In Our Room And Into The Bathroom. I Turn The Shower On And Stripped Out Of My Clothes. I Stepped In And Let The Water Hit My Body.

I Thought About How I Was Back Then And Now, I Was A Stripper Making A Couple Thousand A Night, Then Went To California And Start Doing Videos Then Open My Own Studio Teaching Women How To Pole Dance. Now Look At Me Back In Atlanta With The Man I Fell In Love With Pregnant And Engaged. I'm Happy On What I Have Became And Where I Am In Life.

"What You In Here Day Dreaming About?" I Heard Elijah Asked As He Wrap His Arms Around My Body.

"Nothing At All." I Said Smiling At Him. I Grab The Wash Cloth And Put His Body Wash On It And Start Washing Him Up Like He Did Me. I Love This Man With Everything In Me I Swear I Do It No Letting Go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Next Day