Glitter 46

Sorry For Any Mistakes

2 Months Later

House In Mm^^^

Nakita P.O.V

"Ok Nakita Everything Is Good You And The Baby Is Fine, But One Thing I'm Going Schedule You Emergency C Section When It's Time For You To Give Birth."

"Why?" I Asked Sitting Up And Pulling My Shirt Down.

"Because Ms.Bell You Guys Are Having Twins And If You Give Birth You Might Slip In To A Coma."

"Ok Doctor Thank You."

"No Problem Ms.Bell See You In 2 Weeks." Elijah Help Me Up And We Walked Out The Doctor Office. We Walked To The Car. He Help Me And Got In His Self. He Started It And Pulled Off.

"Baby Everything Going Be Ok You And The Babies Going Be Good Don't Worry."

"I Know Elijah But Every Time We Get Some Good News We Turn Around And Get Some Bad News Can Life Ever Go Right."

"Nakita Listen We Going Be Good Stop Stressing You Been Doing Good These Past Two Months And I Don't Need You Messing It Up."

"Ok." I Wipe My Tears And Stare Out The Window. I Know Our Babies Going Make It But I Do Have My Moments And I Hate Them. I Feel Like Giving Up Sometimes Because Nothing Is Going Right With My First Pregnancy. I Looked At What I Did When I Was With Treyvon And Can See It Affect Me And My Kids. I Know That What's It Is. But Nakita You Going Ne Good Your Babies Going Be Good Stop Thinking Of The Negative And Think Of The Positive. I Close My Eyes And Laid Back.

..................

"Nakita Baby Get Up." I Heard Elijah Say As He Kissed My Lips. I Smile And Open My Eyes.

"That's How You Wake Me Up?"

"Yea They Was Just Sitting There And I Couldn't Resist." I Looked At Him And Kissed His Lips. I Looked Around And Saw We Wasn't At Our House.

"Where Are We?"

"Home." I Looked At Him Confused.

"Elijah Really Where Are We?"

"At Home Come On." He Got Out The Car And Came To My Side And Help Me Out. We Walked Up To The Door And He Open It.

"Surprise!" Everyone Screamed There Where Balloons And Confetti Everywhere. I Smile.

"Thank You Guys." I Said Looking At Eli. He Always Get Me With These Surprises.

"You Good I Love You." I Said Hugging Him. He Touch My Stomach And Rub It.

"Anything For What's Mines." He Said Looking Down At Me. I Smile And Looked At Everybody. They Look So Happy They Have Smile On They Faces And Just Happy.

"So What We Doing Now?" I Asked Rubbing My Stomach.

"Well August Here Hooked Up Some Food For Our New House." Elijah Said.

"You Did Is It Some Seafood?"

"Yeah Baby It Some Seafood Come On Let's Go Eat." He Said. We Walked In The Dinner Room And I Grab Nolen From Michelle. I'm Glad Her And Destiny Doing A Lil Better.