Glitter 33

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Elijah P.O.V

"Well, She Fine But Did Any Of You Guys Know She Was Pregnant?" I Looked At Him Confused.

"No We Didn't." Her Dad Said.

"Well She A Month And Half There Something Else You Should Know, When She Wake Up She Might Have Loss Of Memory So Bare With Her, I'm Giving Her Some Medicine So It Could Come Back But It Might Take A While." He Said Looking At Her Chart. It Feel Like My Heart Just Felled Out My Chest. She Pregnant And Probably Don't Remember Me. This Some Straight Bull Shit. I Walked Away From Everybody And Walked Outside. I Can't Be Around Nobody Right Now.

I Sat Down On The Bench And Looked Up. I Felt The Tears Coming Down And I Could Really Care Who See Me Right Now My Baby Boy In The Hospital My Fucking Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant Is In The Hospital With Loss Of Memory. I Can't Take This Shit, Whoever Did This Better Pray That The Police Find Them Before I Do. I Felt My Phone Vibrate And I Pulled It Out. I Open The Message And Instant Got Mad.

Hope Your Bitch Good, I'll See You Next Time Watch Your Back Eli. The Message Said. I Mean I Haven't Been In The Game For Almost Three Years And Bitch Niggas Want To Mess With Me Now Fuck This, Gotta Go Get Mo Because I Refuse To Lose My Family Over Some Bullshit.

Korri P.O.V

After Hearing That News I Couldn't Keep The Water Work To Stop. My Best Friend Won't Be Able To Remember Me. That Some Straight Bull. Whoever Did This I Hope They Go Straight To Hell. She Don't Deserve This, She A Good Girl Minus The Fact She Start Messing With A Married Man, But Shit You Can't Control Who You Love These Days.

Keith Wrap His Arms Around Me And I Just Cried.

"Korri It's Going Be Ok She Going Get Better We Just Have To Be There For Her." He Said Kissing My Forehead. I Just Sat There In My Thoughts. I Hope She And The Baby Ok. I'm Still Shocked She Pregnant She Always Talked About Having Kids. She Couldn't Shut Up About Elijah Son Nolen. She Said She Fell In Love With Him The Moment She Saw The Lil Guy. He Do Look Just Like His Dad, From The Picture I Have Saw Of Him. Her And Elijah Are So Cute Together I'm Happy For Her And Him It's Crazy That They Have To Go Through This Right Now. I Know He Mad Got His Baby In The Hospital And His Pregnant Girlfriend. I Looked At Everybody And They All Was In Deep Thoughts. Trey Look Like He Was Foaming I Don't Know Why, Because Nakita Don't Look At Trey As A Soul Mate She Look At Him As A Big Brother. I Know He Hurt By All Of This But He'll Get Over It Because It's Life.

"You Guys Go Home And I'll Call You Guys When She Wake Up." Ms. Janice Said. We Got Up And Hugged Her And Mr. James. Me And Keith Walked Out The Hospital With Trey And Kay Behind Us.

"So Where You Guys Staying?"

"At The Hilton 5 Minutes Away." Trey Said.

"Alright I'll Call You Guys Tomorrow, She Going Be Ok." I Said Hugging Him Tight. I Let Go And Hug Kay. Me And Keith Walked To The Car. We Got In And Keith Started It And Pulled Off Heading Home.

Trey Songz P.O.V

Me And Kay Got In The Car And Headed To Our Hotel. I Mean This Shit Crazy I Can't Live Knowing My Sister Can't Remember Me. That Something At Can't Live With So I'm Going Pray The Pills The Doctor Giving Her Help. I Can't Believe Somebody Would Do That. She Don't Deserve To Be Laying In No Hospital Bed. She Should Be At Home With Her Man Happy Not In A Fucking Hospital Bed. I'm Still Not Over The Simple Fact She Chose Elijah Over Me And Then I Hear She Pregnant By Him. That Shit Just Had Me Foaming But I'll Get Over It Because I Can't Make Her Look At Me As Her Soul Mate When I'm Not. I Just Have To Live With Her And Him.

I'm Glad She Happy Tho, I Never Saw Her Smile So Much Or Even Be Happy All The Damn Time. It Was All About Work,Work And More Work.  I'm Glad He Making Her Happy. She Needed Him The Whole Time In California. She Just Need To Get Better For Her Him And Their Baby.

"Trey Come On." Kay Said Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts. I Looked At Her For A Minute And Got Out The Car.  We Walked And Went To The Front Desk. Glass It's 3 In The Morning Because I Can't Deal With The Fans Right Now. Kay Got Our Room Keys And I Went Up To My Room And Just Laid Down.

Elijah P.O.V

I Pulled Up At Mo House And Just Sat There Replaying Everything That Just Went Down. I Mean This Shit Crazy. Who In The Hell Could Be Out For Us. I Know They Not Coming Back After Almost Three Years For Me Because I Killed That Boy. If They Is They Some Dumb Muthafucker. I Might Not Be In The Game No More But I Still HaveMy Connection And My Crew I Can Call In A Second. I Got Out My Car And Went up To Mo Door. I Knocked And Waited. Soon It Was Open By Mo.

"What You Doing Here At This Time Shouldn't Be At HomeWith Nakita?" He Asked Letting Me In. I Walked Into His Living Room And Sat Down Rubbing My Head.

"Wassup Elijah What's Going On?"

"Somebody Hit Nakita In A Hit And Run Now She In The Hospital With Loss Of Memory And Top It All Off She Pregnant."

"What The Hell Elijah, Do The Police Have Any Suspects?"

"I Don't Know But I Got A TextBefore I Got Here Talking About I Got Yo Bitch You Next Watch Yo Back."

"Well You Know What To Do, I'm Down With Whatever Happen You Know I Love You And Nakita."  I Smile And Pulled Out My Phone I Guess The Streets Couldn't Stop Calling My Name.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
Feed Back Is The Best