Glitter 21

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Kay, Chrystal And, Keith In Mm^^^

Nakita P.O.V

I Have Everything Done For Friday. I Got Someone To Cater It I Have Everything Set Up Already. I Got Pepper Groom. Yea I Still Got My Baby Even Tho I Don't Play With Him Like That No More But He Still My Baby. What I Need To Do Is Go Shopping And Text Everyone The Address And Time. I Grab My Purse And Pulled Out That Business Card Elijah Gave Me The Other Day.

"Eli Tattoos." Wow He Do Tattoos Now Maybe I Need To Go Get One. I Think I'm Going Go Do That. Yea I'm Going Do That. I Put On My Shoes And Grab My Purse. I Grab My Keys And Walked Out My House. I Got In My Car Started It And Headed Towards Where His Tattoo Place Was. I Pulled Up And Saw Its Wasn't Crowded. I Parked My Car And Got Out.

I Looked At The Sign And Smile. Wow He Did Good With His Dirty Money I'm Glad. I Walked In And Was Greeted By A Cute Young Dude.

"Wassup How Can I Help You?"

"Is Eli Here?" I Asked Looking At Him.

"Yea He In The Back I'll Go Get Him." He Got Up And Walked To The Back. I Sat Down And Pulled My Phone Out. I Still Need To Find A Studio. I Took A Picture And Uploaded It To Instagram. Just Something For My Followers. I Heard Someone Clear There Throat And I Looked Up And Saw Elijah. When He Saw Who It Was His Straight Face Change Into A Small.

"Wassup Baby Girl What You Doing Here? " He Asked As I Got Up Hugging Him.

"Well I Was On My Way Shopping And Saw Your Card So I Decided To Stop By, Nice Place I Like What You Did."

"Thanks Couldn't Stay In The Game Forever, What You Want A Tattoo?"

"Sure." He Grab My Hand And We Walked Up To The Boy.

"Aye Greg Do I Have Any Appointment Today?"

"Naw Not Into 6."

"Alright Well If We Get Any Walk In And Them Nigga Don't Have Nobody Send Them To Them."

"Alright." We Walked To The Back And Into A Small Booth. I Sat Down And He Sat Down.

"So How Is Everyone?"

"Well Mo Still Running The Club Michelle She Still A Trainer And Destiny Still Destiny That's My Baby. My Mom She Doing Ok Still Running Her Soul Food Spot."

"Wow, You All Doing Awesome."

"Yea You Can Say That, How Your Family?"

"They're Good, I'm Probably Going Go See My Parents Later Today."

"That's Wassup, So What You Got In Mind What You Want."

"I Know I Want Something Small, How About A Rosa On My Wrist."

"Alright Let Get Started." I Gave Him My Right Wrist And He Grab The Paper And Put It On My Wrist And Rub Water On It.

..........................

"So You Like?"

"I Love It Thanks Elijah You're Awesome."

"Well You Know." I Start Laughing I Missed Him A Lot Always Know How To Make Me Smile. He Start Leading In Towards Me And I Lead In Towards Him. He Crush His Lips Into Me And I Kissed Back. I Mean That Kiss Felt So Right But It Was So Wrong. We Pulled Away And Looked At Each Other.

"I'm Sorry Elijah I Don't Want Come Here And Ruined Your Marriage I Don't Want Be Home Wrecker." I Said Getting Up And Grabbing My Purse. Elijah Got Up And Grab My Arm.

"Wait Nakita It Wasn't Your Fought." He Grab My Chin And Kiss My Lips Again. It Was More Of Them I Want You Kiss Full Of Lust. I Pulled Away And Looked At Him.

"I'll See You Friday?"

"Yea See You Friday, Here My Address And Time." I Said Handing Him The Piece Of Paper I Wrote It On. He Grab It And I Walked Out. I Walked Back To My Car And Got In. I Started My Car And Pulled Off I Don't Know What I Just Did But I'm Not About To Be Home Wrecker.

Elijah P.O.V

I Went To My Office And Sat Down. I Don't Know What I Was Thinking. That's The Problem I Wasn't Thinking. I Can't Cheat On Chrystal She My Wife And The Mother Of My Child. Elijah Boy Get Your Shit Together. It Was Just Something I Couldn't Resist About Nakita, I Had To Feel Her Lips Again I Just Had Too. I Pulled My Phone Out And Saw I Had A Miss Call From Michelle. I Call Her Back.

"Hello."

"Wassup You Called?"

"Yea I Was Calling To See What You Was Doing But I Figure You Was Working."

"Yea I Just Got Done With A Tat I Got One And 6 And Then I'm Probably Going Head Over To See Mo."

"Alright Destiny Said Hey."

"Tell My Baby I Said Hey." She Said Ok And I Hung Up. I Want Cancel My 6 O'Clock But Shit I Don't Know Who It Is. I Grab My Finance Book And Start Doing Some Work. I'm Thinking About Opening Three More Tattoos Shop. But I Don't Know Yet. I Heard A Knock At My Door And Looked Up.

"Come In." Greg Walked In.

"Your Six O'clock Here." I Looked At The Time And Saw It Was 5:46. They Early. I Got Up And Walked Out My Office Shutting The Door. I Walked To The Front And Saw A Lady.

"Hey I'm Eli And I'll Be Doing Your Tat."

"Hey I'm Kay Sorry I'm Early I Just Had To Get Here Since I Got In Town Early I Drove Right Here. I Hear You're The Best In Town."

"You Heard Right Now Come On Let's Get Started."

........................

I Was Sitting In Mo Office With Him Smoking A Blunt. I Mean I Needed This Shit After Today.

"So Wassup?"

"You Wouldn't Believe Who I Ran Into The Other Day."

"Who?"

"Nakita She Back In Town I Just Did Her A Tattoo Today."

"For Real Damn It Been What 2 Years."

"Yea And I Mean She Is Finer Then Every She Look Amazing."

"You Betta Stop Before Chrystal Pop Up."

"Yea You Right But I Did Something Today That I Don't Feel Bad About At All."

"What You Do?"

"I Kissed Nakita And I Want Her Back, You Know I Never Stop Loving That Girl."

"Look Elijah I Don't Know What To Say But Don't Do Nothing Stupid. You Got A Pregnant Wife At Home."

"Yea I Know I'll See You Later." I Got Up And Walked Out His Office And Downstairs. I Went Out The Back And To My Car. I Got In Started It And Pulled Off.

Mo Right I Don't Need To Do Nothing Stupid. This Some Crazy Shit I Can't Get Nakita Off My Mind Tho. I Need A Drink.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
feed Back Is The Best