Glitter 50

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nakita P.O.V

"Momma Misses You Yes I Did." I Said Blowing On Nolen Cheeks. Michelle Them Start Laughing At Me.

"What?"

"Y'all Look So Adorable " Trey Said, Taking A Picture. I Just Continue To Play With Nolen. Elijah Told Me Stay At Home While He Went To The Interview With Them Producers. I'm Mad But I Wasn't Feeling To Good Early.

"Where Elijah?" Michelle Asked.

"Gone To A Interview With Some Producers Of La Ink." I Said Putting Nolen In His Swing.

"What My Boy About Be On Tv Y'all Doing Big Things Now." Trey Said.

"I Guess But You Know I'm Not Into All The Camera And Stuff I Couldn't Even Do The Video I Was Working."

"Nakita You Need To Get Over That Because Me And Michelle Together And Going Be Together For Awhile So Us As A Family We're Going Be Everywhere." Trey Said Hugging Her. I Smile And Sigh.

"Ugh Get A Room You Two." Destiny Said Walking In With Some Ice Cream.

"Destiny You Just Come And Eat My Ice Cream." I Said Looking At Her.

"I'm Sorry Auntie But This My Favorite Kind I Left You Some." I Laughed.

"It's Ok Baby I Can't Eat It Anyway."

"The Twins Acting Up?" Michelle Asked.

"Yea They Only Like Seafood And Fruit."

"Well 5 More Months And It Will All Be Over With." Michelle Said Rubbing My Stomach.

"I Know And I Can't Wait." We Heard The Door Open And Looked Up And Saw Elijah Walking In The Living Room. He Said Down Loosing His Tie.

"So?"

"I Got It They Going Start Filming In A Month." I Smile And Hugged Him.

"I'm Proud Of You Baby."

"Thanks." I Looked At Him For A Minute And Before I Could Speak Michelle Did.

"Wassup Eli You Not Telling Everything."

"It's Nothing, Nakita You Sure You Want Me To Do This, Because There Going Be Camera In The House To, They Want To Do A Full Blown Reality Show." He Said Looking At Me. I Mean We Was Just Talking About This And I Don't Want To Spoil His Opportunity. I Can Suck This Up And Do What Trey Said Because It Going Be More Since Trey And August Part Of The Family Now.

"I'm Sure Baby I'll Be There For You 1,000 Percent." He Smiled And Kissed Me. Michelle, Trey And Destiny Start Clapping. We Looked At Them And They Stopped.

"What Are Y'all Still Doing Here?" Elijah Asked.

"Rude But We'll Leave." Michelle Said Getting Up And Grabbing Her Bag. Trey And Destiny Follow.

"Bye Auntie Baby." She Said Kissing Nolen Cheek. He Start Making Noises.

"See Y'all Later Love You." I Said.

"Love Y'all Too." They Left And Elijah Got Up And Grab Nolen.

"Man We About To Be On Tv You Ready For This?" Nolen Start Grabbing At His Nose Drooling Everywhere. He Smiled And Kissed Him.