First Day of School!

"Welcome, students of Homeworld Gem High School! I am the Head Dean, Yellow Diamond. We have the Dean of Disciplinary, Blue Diamond, and The Dean of Scholars, White Diamond, who is sadly not here to join us today." She crossed her arms behind her back.

She was a tall, intimidating person. Her face had sharp features as well. Blue Diamond was tall but not very intimidating. Her robes covered her eyes and she had long, blue hair.

"Now line up to receive your schedules. Freshman are on the third floor, Sophomores on the second , and Seniors on the first floor." Yellow Diamond barked at the hundreds of students.

I'm pretty sure she won't need a microphone during pep rallies.

The students all line up for their scheduals. The line seems endless honestly. I was at the back of the line.

This was my first day at school...well any school. I didn't really went to school since I've been living in the middle of nowhere. The only reason I'm here was because some gems ran me out of nowhere.

Oh, how rude of me, Hello, I'm (Y/G)!

Anyways, let's get back to reality.

The line is moving pretty fast.

I'm a Freshman by the way.

"Hey, shrimp, are you gonna move? " "Oh! Sorry..." You moved ahead.

You were already the 5th person in line. "Hopefully we're all in the same class!" You heard a female gem yelled who was in front of you.

You leaned to the side to see a purple girl with lilac hair and who was just as short as you. Behind her was a much taller gem with white skin and baby pink hair, she had a really long nose too. In front of the purple girl was a taller  girl than the white one. She wore white sunglasses and you couldn't see what's behind them. She had squarish hair and her skin was a bit reddish. She had thick lips too. There was a boy behind the white girl who had really cute curly hair and was the same height as me. He looked Caucasian which was odd since this is a gem planet, yet, he looked human. I shouldn't really mind it though.

After a few minutes, it was my turn to get my schedule. "Name please." It was Blue diamond. "(Y/G)" She searched through the papers until she pulled out my schedule and handing it to me. I took my paper and thanked her, moving aside.

I scanned through my schedule. Chemistry first period, 2nd period is intervention, 3rd is Homeworld History, lunch is next, 4th period was English , and last period was P.E. It didn't seem that bad. I looked around.

There was no one I knew, so I wandered around, hoping I'd get to make a new friend. As I walked, I looked around, not focusing on a specific direction.

What a mistake.

I bumped into someone's back. I fell backwards, landing on my butt."Oh! Are you alright?" I nodded and looked up to see the tall white girl I saw in line, her...well I'm assuming, her friends were staring at me. I blushed a bit and got up quickly. "I'm sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going." I laughed a bit nervously. "I was looking for someone to hang out with since...I never met any other gems before." You looked down then back at her.

"Well you're welcome to join me and my friends if you'd like, I'm pearl by the way." She happily smiled and held out her hand. I gladly took it."I'm (Y/G, Its nice to meet you pearl." "It's nice to meet you too, (Y/G)." She turned to face the others."meet Ame-" "I can introduce myself pearl." The purple girl rolled her eyes."I'm Amethyst." I smiled and waved at her."And that's Garnet." She threw her thumb towards her quiet friend, who's name is Garnet."Hello Garnet." She simply just gave me a nod.

"Hey Garnet, is she going to be in any classes with us?" Amethyst smiled, looking at me. "Yes, and I see good times ahead." She smiled and looked down at me.

"(Y/G), Garnet has future vision, she can see the future and its possibilities." Pearl explained as she saw I had a confused expression."Oooh, that makes sense!" I giggled and looked down at my schedule.

"Wanna see which classes we have together?" I held up my schedule until a hand snatched it away from me, but it wasn't from them, it was someone behind me.

"Ugh...Jasper, hand that back." Pearl glared at the figure, and judging from their head angle, that person was 3x my size. I slowly turned around.

"What? I just wanted to see the little runt's schedule!" Jasper, as they called her, was obviously meant to be a gem warrior and was also a student here. She had a huge mane of white with a tint of orange hair, bright yellow eyes and had red strips along her face and arms, plus she had big plump lips like Garnet but they were more...curvy. Her muscles were bulging.

"Can I have my schedule b-" Jasper cuts me off rudely."Hohoho! I'm so gonna crush you in P.E!" She crumbled up my schedule and threw it in my face, causing me to flinch. "Haha! You're so weak! I doubt you'll survive P.E!" She walked away, her hips swaying.

"I'm sorry about Jasper, she's a huge bumhole." Pearl picked up my crumpled up schedule and un-crumpled it.

"Whoa-ha-ho! Pearl, that mouth!" Amethyst howled with laughter as pearl just blushed.

"We have a assembly soon, we should get going." Garnet said, turning to go walk to the school's auditorium. "Oh, and (Y/G)?" She stopped and looked back at me."Don't let Jasper get to you, if she bothers you, just come to us." She smiled again and continue walking.

We followed.

Problems...with Jasper? I wouldn't even go near her! What does she mean...?

I thought to myself while walking, not really paying attention.
BIG MISTAKE.
---------------------------------------

And Boom batta bang! How's that for my first story? Sorry its not long! Comment if you liked it and follow if you want more! Smoky Quartz out! ✌