Hold the Phone!

My gym clothes were just tights and a large t-shirt. As I walked towards Jasper, I felt eyes glued on me.

"This is Stupid Jasper!" I hear Pearl tell from behind."Shut it you defective mistake!" Jasper yells at her, everyone laughing and ooohing.

That's it.

They can make fun of me.

They can make fun of my gem.

But if they make fun of my friend.

I'll fucking stab a bitch.

"Leave her out of this you big cheese puff!!" I yell as I reach the bottom step of the bleachers."You're here to fight me, not her!"

"Growing balls aren't we?" Jasper smirked as she walked over to me.

"Maybe? Not like you ever had any. You're just talk. I know people like you. They're cowards." I spat at her, glaring and crossing my arms.

"Oh ho ho! This little shit is gonna get it!" Jasper lifted her fist but a whistle stopped her halfway.

"Hey, Hey! As much as I wanna see a fight, we gotta do this P.E style; Dodgeball style." The couch yelled as he stuffed money into his Fanny Pack.

This coach is seriously crazy.

He sets 8 dodge balls in a line in the center of the court.

"You know the rules!" He ran over to the sidelines and blew his whistle.

I quickly grab two balls and run to the end of the court, dodging every ball that Jasper threw at me.

"Who's the coward now runt?!" Jasper yelled as she threw her last ball, blocking it with one of the balls in my hand.

"What balls you gonna hit me with now?" I run towards her with all my force and throw the ball as hard as I could, which is equal to Jasper's throw.

She dodges.

This goes on until the period ends. Everyone boos and yells for their money back from the coach. "You two in the shower! Everyone else is dismissed!" He barks, pointing at the locker room.

Everyone groans as the leave the gym, most of them betting their lunch money.

Me and Jasper walk in the locker room. Jasper quickly strips down and walks into a shower stall.

"Hurry up. We're gonna be late." Jasper grumbles while washing her hair.

I strip down shyly, feeling awkward to strip in a room other than your bathroom.
I step in a shower stall next to Jasper's.

I turn on the warm water and let the water hit my sweaty (H/C) hair. While my hair gets wet, I look up at Jasper who was staring already at me.

"We'll settle this after school." Jasper said as she rinsed out her hair."But I gotta admit, you were good out there. I'm amazed you lasted so long." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I could see a blush across her cheeks when she said that.

I just looked at her as if she was a ghost.

"Hold the phone." I blurt out.

Jasper looks at me confused.

"Now hand me the phone." (SU reference.)"Did you just compliment me?" I blush, smiling awkwardly at her.

"Y-yea so what..!? It's true! Y-you were really good! Don't think you're my friend." She glares at me.

I nod and add shampoo to my hair and start scrubbing it in.

BUT THEN

PLOT TWIST

I feel a pair of hands on my chest. Big strong hands.

"A-ah!" I scream and jump up. "J-Jasper?!" I can't open my eyes and check since soap will get in my eyes.

"We're fuck buddies. You have a nice thick body that I want." She whispered seductively in my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe.

"N-No Jasper w-" I was cut off by Jasper's hot warm tongue shoved into my mouth. Her hand roamed around my wet naked body. I try to pull away, denying my body wanting her so badly.

"N-No Jasper...w...we can't..." She bites my nipple roughly, a small squeak escaping my lips.

"Cute...we'll finish this later, the coach will be coming in soon." She grins as she pulls away. She could see how completely red my face was.

"Geez you act like this s the first time some one has...wait...you're a...virgin?!" She points at me. "Oh this is priceless! (Y/G) is still a virgin in a school filled with people who aren't! Haha! Even that Pearl gets laid!"

I turn red in embarrassment."S-So?! I just want it to be special rather than with a fuckboy like you!" I pushed Jasper away as I started tearing up.

"What a loser. I'm still gonna fuck you." She glares down at me. "You bitch." I slapped her with the back of my hand."I'm not going let you ever fuck me." I push her aside and grab a nearby towel.

Luckily none of the towels were used.

I dried off and formed my school clothes.

"See you later. Fuck boy." Was the last thing I said before everything turned black.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry senpais for not updating sooner \(;'□`)/
ಥ_ಥ forgive me. I'm sorry this chapter was shorter than the others, its just that my hand is starting to fall asleep and I wanted to update before the day ends *strangles my hand* wake up damn it!!! Peace out lovelies and suggestions for next chapter! 😊😚 love you!