(Tentacle!)

I felt something slide up and down my slit.

"Ah!" I jumped as I felt Jasper's large...thing? Slid along my vagina. It felt too big to be her hand.

"You're a virgin...correct?" Jasper asked as she pulled my hips closer to hers."W-What makes you say that...?" I asked her nervously.

Was it that obvious? I mean...I don't look THAT innocent...right?

"So you are?" She smirked and slapped my ass, probably leaving a handprint too.

"Ah! H-hey! Not so hard ok! Geez...we need to finish the c-" She forcibly pulls me up so I was standing up straight.

"What we need to finish is this shower." As she said that, her...

Wait...

What...

Why...

Is that...?

Oh god it is...

It's...

A tentacle.

It was orange like her skin and it had dark red stripes.

This thing.

Was the size of my thigh.

What I mean is...

Is that it reached from my pussy to my knee.

That's like...what probably 10-14 inches?!

Oh Jeebus this isn't gonna be pretty...

"Aw you look like a wounded animal...scared and delicious." Jasper leans down and I feel her warm tongue glide along my neck, hitting my soft spot pretty fast.

"N-No...I-I..." She cuts me off with a deep whisper near my ear."If I want it, I'll get it."

God that made my ovaries explode...

She lifts me up and slides her whole tentacle in me, feeling it thrash around in my womb already.

"O-Ooooh fuck you're so tight!! This pussy is mine! Got that bitch?" She slaps my ass over repeatedly until I answered her.

"Y-Yes Jasper." I whimpered before she slapped my ass one more time.

This went on for what felt like hours until she came.

Once.

I came about 5 times!

"A-ahhh...oh fuck. Damn that was good." Jasper moaned out, sitting up.

"G-Great...am I done now? We're already an hour late!" I groan as I try to lift myself up, only to have Jasper push me back down.

"Oh, you're not done. You have to clean me up." She pulls me off of her and force me to kneel in front of her tentacle.

Its was covered in thick, white cum.

"B-But cl-"

She shoves her tentacle into my mouth, but not all off it, just about half of it.

"M-mmm!!" It tastes so gross!

Her tentacle squirmed inside my mouth.

Weird.

I try to ignore the taste and just lick the stupid tentacle clean.

"What is taking you girls so long?! My soccer girls need to shower too!" The coach storms in, growling.

What.

The.

Fuck.

"Shit...stay down and don't stop!" Jasper shuts the shower curtains quickly.

"Hey coach! I'll be out i-" her voiced cracked as I slid the whole tentacle in my mouth just to get her in trouble.

"I-In a sec! H-heh!" The coach glared at Jasper."You better not be in here just to fuck the team again! The girls can't come in because they're scared of you, so hurry the fuck up!" He storms back out.

"Damn it (Y/G)! We nearly got caught cause your little slutty mouth was slobbering on my co-"

Her voice cracked again as she came again.

It filled my mouth up to the brim.

"Fuck you're good for a virgin." She pulls out, some cum pouring out.

God she came in gallons!

She forces me to swallow it and shower again.

"Hehe, fuck that was good for your first time." She slaps my ass and dries off her hair and body.

Ugh.

7 more months of this.

I get dressed after washing myself, tired and numb after what happened.

Well well well. *drops to my knees* please don't get mad at me readers! It's not my fault! Its the teachers!! *hugs reader-chan's legs* don't be mad! I'm sorryyyyyy!

*Jasper-senpai walks in* ugh get a grip Smoky. Anyways, me and...*looks a down at smoky* her...are looking for a co rider. Someone who'll help me update much faster. The only rules are:
1.Do not reply to any private messages.
2.Do not share my account info with anyone without my acknowledgment
3.Do not post until I've reviewed the chapter
And lastly.
4.Have fun!
Now then, message me if you're interested or like to know more. You can comment on here if you'd like as well.

Smoky out!