The PUSSEEEHH

She lifted me up in the air until my crotch was above her head.

What is she d-

She uses her face as a chair.

Weird.

"J-Jasper what are you d-"

She growls and bites down softly on my clit.

I yelp out in pleasure and squirm around, clutching her hair roughly.

"J-Jasper!!" I squeal as she then starts to shove her tongue into my slit.

She continues thrusting her tongue in and out of my little cunt until I'm suddenly close to orgasm.

"J-Jasper, I think I'm gonna cum!!" I scream out as my walls clenched around her tongue.

As soon as she felt my pussy tighten a bit, she quickly pulls out.

"Hehe. You don't get to cum until I do." She growled softly into mg ear.

"B-But I wanna c-"

She forcibly pushed my face down in between her legs, and shoving my face into her crotch.

"M-Mmph?" I try pull away but she keeps me in place.

She forces me to eat her out.

I'm surprised by how she tastes. It's sweet with a hint of bitterness.

I groan against her slit, my lips vibrating as I do.

I slowly slide my tongue into her slit, feeling her legs wrap around my head.

"Ahh...come on runt, I know you can do better."

This is literally my first time eating out a girl.

But(t) fuck it. I'm gonna try harder.

I wrapped my arms rather thighs and shove my tongue deep into her sweet hole, causing her to arch her back in pleasure.

"A-ahhh!!" She moaned out, grabbing a fistful of my hair."(Y/G)!!"

I smirked as she yelled out my name, making me even more eager to make her scream.

I slide my hand down to her clit, teasing it with my fingertips. I squeeze it occasionally, getting a moan out from her.

"F-Fuck I think I'm gonna cum!" She yelled out, forcibly grabbing my hair now.

I push her legs off of me and sit up.

"Geez. I never thought someone could be so wet." I laugh softly, wiping my mouth.

"S-shut it runt..." Jasper looked away, obviously embarrassed.

I giggle teasingly and slide my finger up and down her slit, not letting it in.

"Beg for me." I taunted her until she glared at me, growling a bit.

"Quit teasing before I-" I quickly cut her off, shoving 4 fingers into her.

"A-ahhhh!!" She screamed out, quickly shutting her legs. With me still in between.

"Y-You little brat!!" She sat up quickly, causing my fingers to go even deeper.

She whimpered and laid back down.

"Looks who's in control now." I smirk and slowly move my hand back and forth, feeling her walls tighten around them.

"Gee, you're really tight for a non-virgin." I eyed her suspiciously.

Something smells fishy.

And I don't mean her pussy.

(Whoaaaaaaa)

"You're a virgin, aren't you!?" I pull out quickly.

"S-So what?! It's not my fault no one wants to stay with me, long enough to have s-"

"Hey you two, don't make me come in there! And I don't mean into the showers!"

"W-we're almost done!" I quickly call out, getting up onto my feet.

"We'll finish this later." I wink at Jasper, walking over to my shower.

-Few minutes later -

"You're gonna finish this at my house!" Jasper laughed as she finally got dressed, as well as I did after we finished our shower.

"I guess I'll give you my n-" Jasper pulls me in for a tight hug, pressing her lips into mine.

"I'll see you later then, baby." She winked and slapped my ass.

Wait.

What.

Baby?

I can't process what just happened.

This isn't real.

"Don't tell anyone what just happened or else I'll embarrass you in front of the whole school." Jasper glared at me.

"Y-yes ma'am..." My voice trails off as I imagine us together.

(That's all for now! Next chapter will be up soon so stay tuned! So sorry for the hiatus too! Love you gems!)