Easy as Baking a Cake! Pt 2.

Last time on Home world Gem Highschool!

~"When you didn't come to class 30 minutes later, I got worried and looked for you in the locker room. I found you but you were nude..."

One second I'm looking for ideas, the next I'm covered head to toe in flour.

I swung my arm around and slapped her as hard as could.

We only had 2 days and she wasted the only bag of flour that was in the kitchen

Now to see our original program!-Writer-Chan!

Your P.O.V

"Ugh! Jasper!! What the literal frickle!?" I looked down at my body, my clothes all white.

"Geez calm your tits. This means we can shower together." Jasper smirked as she rubbed her cheek from where I slapped her, clearly not bothering her.

"How can I when we only have two days to do this?!" I was starting to yell.

"Shut it pipsqueak." She growled as she covered my mouth. "Just come on so we can wash up. Together." She grins mischievously.

She then throws me over her shoulder and smacking my butt.

"J-Jasper! Put me down!" I squirm as hard as I could, kicking and hitting her back.

"If you keep this up, I won't be gentle." She growls loudly.

I suddenly stop.

"But then again. You're too sexy not to be gentle with."

We reach the shower room. No one was there since it's after school.

"Strip for me princess." She puts my down in a shower stall. Jasper smirked down at me as her clothes disappeared.

"I'm not stri-" She rips my shirt and bra off of me.

"Stop talking and behave!" She swats my ass, causing me to jump.

"Hehe...now then." She turns on the warm water.

"Wash yourself... Dirty slut." She glares down at me as I hesitantly grab the soap.

I start washing myself awkwardly as she stared at me with pure intensity in her eye.

Creepy.

The unthinkable happens.

I drop the fucking soap.

Yup.

Yup.

It happened.

Now.

Either I can pick it up and get fucked in the ass or I can do nothing.

"Pick it up." She smirked down at me, her hand on her hip.

Well option number 2 is no longer a choice.

I kneeled down to pick up the soap.

She grabbed my hips forcibly.

Gonna leave it to your dirty little imaginations. If you want me to write the sex scene, comment down below!

I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS SUPER LATE UPDATE, ITS JUST A LOT OF STUFF AND WRITERS BLOCK AND MORE STUFF! IM SORRY ! Waaaaaahh!!!