Happy Valentine's Day!

This is a valentine special chapter! This isn't really part of the story

Jaspers POV
---------------------------------------

"Hey babe what's up?" I picked up my most famous trophy ever.

(Y/G).

She was everything I've ever wanted. She's a great cook, lots of talents and was smokin hot!

"Ah! Jasper! I told you not to scare me when I draw!" She blushed a bit red which was so adorable!"I couldn't help it, you looked TOO peaceful not to scare!" I laughed as she punched my arm.

Her punched didn't really hurt but I liked seeing her feel bad. "Ow! That hurt!" I whine, rubbing my arm."I'm not falling for that again." She blushed harder, causing me to smirk.

Oh she's gonna get it.

"Hmm..." I picked up her drawing."Draw me like one of your French girls." I smirked at her red face.

"I-I never drew a nude body before..." She mumbled as she twiddled with her fingers. "Have you ever seen a nude body before?" I asked out of curiosity.

Was she really a virgin? I mean, I know she told me she's never been with another gem but I thought she was just kidding to look innocent and stuff.

"N...no." She said in her cute innocent voice.

----------YOUR POV!-----------

Jasper smiled at me which she hasn't done in a while."I'm glad...I want to be your first."

Wait what?

My first?

She walked closer to me, lifting my chin up so she could see in my eyes, causing me to turn pink.

She's acting weird.

She pressed her big plump lips against mine. It was a deep and passionate kiss.

She pulled away.

Nuuuuuuu.

"Close your eyes please." She said in such a soft voice. I closed my eyes and blushed.

2 minutes later~

"Alright open!" She squealed. I open my eyes and gasp in shock, embarrassment and...well...more shock!

Jasper was standing there in the nude.

"W-W-W-W-What?!" I screamed, covering my eyes again. "J-Jasper what a-" She pinned me against the wall with one hand, my wrists over my head."I'm going to be your first..." She growled in my ear, causing me to shudder. Her hot breath tickled my ear.

She pulled up my shirt and bra over my breasts.

Well...I wouldn't call them breasts...they're just a lousy B cup.

She used her free hand to fondle one of my boobs, her nails gliding across my nipple. "My, my you must like it rough if your nipples are hard from this." She leaned down and licked my nipple.

"A-ahh..." I moaned out quietly, trying not to seem too into it."Aw come on, I know you can do better." She smirked and nibbled on my nipple, allowing me to shriek."J-Jasper! My nipples are sensitive!" She just smirked and started biting, a small scream escaping my lips.

"Perfect." She whispered as she started pulling down my shorts and panties.

-----------JASPER'S POV-----

"N-No Jasper you can't!" (Y/G) squirmed, just making me more eager to fuck her.

I spread her legs and rub my finger along her slit, trying to get her as wet as possible for what I'm about to give her.

"J-Jasper, no you can't!" I just smirk at her as I pick up one of her legs and resting it on my shoulder."I'll be gentle at first, ok?" She just pouts at me.

I lick her opening, teasing her. I hear a moan slip from her."Hehe..." I chuckle to myself and spread her lips, seeing her hymen still in one piece.

I start sliding my tongue inside her. I see she arched her back, trying to pull away."You're not getting away." I let go of her wrists and she hangs upside down. She was just 3 feet from the ground.

I start to slide my tongue deeper inside of her, feeling as much as I could. Her walls were so bumpy.

"J-Jasper..." She moaned out, not hiding this time.

"You're ready." I flip her over so she was right side up.

"Wait here, ok?" I run off and grab a double sided dildo.

"Close your eyes." She closed her eyes. I slide one half of the dildo inside me and pick up (Y/G), setting her down on the other half.

She gasp and screams, digging her nails into my shoulders. "J-JASPER!!" I start thrusting, wrapping her legs around my waist. With every bounce, the dildo went a little deeper in me.

The room is filled with so many lewd noises.

After a few thrusts, (Y/G) had already came , but she begged for me to continue.

Geez what a horn dog, am I right?

All night was filled with us fucking each other and the dildo.

After we both were tired out, we cuddled together in the bath.

"Happy Valentines day (Y/G)" I whispered in her ear as I grabbed her nice tits from behind.

"Eek!!" She jumped and giggled.

Let's just say you both fell asleep in the tub. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

And boom badda bang here's the Valentine special!