The Tour Part 2

This is the continuation of That Tour Beginning. Thanks for reading.
Camilas POV
I woke up on my couch. Dinah, Normani, Lauren and I were all a tangled mess, and the Notebook credits were still playing on loop. Yawning, I got up and wondered, Where's Ally? I quickly turned of the movie, and went to the kitchen.

Ally was drinking water while on Twitter. "RAHH!" I screamed, intentionally scaring her. "What the hell Camila!?" I laughed so hard. Ally's pissed off pace slowly turned into a mischievous grin.

She chugged some of her water and then dumped the rest on my head. Now soaked, I laughed and then shook my wet hair over her head.

A sleepy Normani walked into the room. She lazily grabbed an apple, and then sat on the chair next to Ally. "Morning." She said. "Mani, it's not morning. It's 12:18 pm." Ally replied matter of factly. She continued," I don't see how you guys can sleep this late in."

"Wow Ally, says the one who wakes at 6:30 am every morning." I retaliated. "For your information, "Ally said." I slept until 8:50 am this morning."

Sureee Ally, Sure.

------FIFTH--HARMONY ROCKS-----
2 monthes later

Camila POV.

"Today we all are going to meet our guests for the 2015 Harmonize America Road Tour. Here they are now." Skylar said.

"Hi everyone. Were Little Mix."Jade said. "This is Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Perrie, and I'm Jade. We were on the X Factor UK. We work under SYCO. We knew of Fifth harmony and met them on Demi's Neon Lights tour."

"Hey you guys. I'm Bea, Bea Miller. I met Fifth Harmony on the X Factor USA. They were stilled called LYLAS when I met them. The only tour I've been on with them was the Cher Lloyd Tour. I work with Hollywood and SYCO." Bea introduced herself.

Finally, Shawn. His raspy voice made my body get goosebumps.
" For those who don't know me, I'm Shawn Mendes. I used Vine a lot so that helped my career, and stuff. I met Fifth Harmony at a Taylor Swift concert. I currently work with Andrew Gertler. Soo...yeah that's it."

Everyone went to their respective buses. The tour began soon and our first show was in 3 weeks.

2 weeks later

Shawn POV

"Camz! Let's go!" Lauren yelled. I grabbed my suitcases and went into the shotgun seat. Soon enough, Camilla shuffled into the drivers spot, and Lauren sat behind her, in the second row. I looked at Camila. She looked amazing. Comfy as every, she had skinny jeans and an Ed Sheeran hoodie hoodie on. As she put the cars ignition on, she grabbed the camouflage hat off my head, putting it on backwards.

Holy shit, she was sexy with my hat on.

At the tour buses

(Still Shawns POV)

I went into my bus, deciding to change. I grabbed some black jeans and my Canadian Fury shirt Camila have me. I went to the girls' bus. My Mila walked out of her area with black jeans and her Latin Sass shirt on. We both looked down at our clothing and then laughed.

"We always do this! We kind of look like a couple." Camila stated. " you have no idea..." I mumbled. "What was that?" She asked. "Nothing!Nothing!" I replied. I think she noticed my burst of worry. "Shawny boy, if you need to tell me something, you can trust me."

"I know Camz, I know." I looked at her beautiful face. "Camzy, can I tell you something?"

"Of course, Shawnie."

Here goes. " Alright. Camila, I...I..I love you. I love you so much it hurts. It hurts whenever I see you with Austin. Or Jacob. Or even Lauren. I know it's weird, but the fact that you and Lauren get 'shipped' bothers me. Mila, you make me so happy, and you make every negative situation bright and positive. I love you for that"

Camila's face was full of confusion. Then her emotions changed to happy.

"Shawnyboy..."

I quickly interrupted her, knowing what going to happen next." Yeah I know, you don't like me like that. Damn, I'd be surprised if you actually did. You're just..so perfect and I'm, well, not. I'll see you around Camila."

I walked away, hearing a "What the actual hell..." From Camila.
I quickly ran into my tour bus, not wanting to look at Camila anymore.

Camila POV

What the HELL just happened I thought when Shawn left. I had no idea what just happened, but I knew I had to fix it. I walked down the hill to shawms tour bus.

I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard Shawn say.

"Shawny, can I come in? It's me." I responded. "Camz?" He asked quietly. "Yeah, it's me." I heard soft sobs and rustling around.

Soon, the door flew open and I saw Shawn, with bloodshot red eyes and tear stains on his white shirt. "Why are you here?"he asked.

"I came to make things right,Shawn." I lurched forward and grabbed his shirt, connecting our lips together.

The kiss felt amazing, and it lasted for about 20 seconds. I pulled away softly, and saw his grinning face. I smiled and said,

"I love you too."

Gracias, fam for reading.

Ks_dyp Xx.