Taken (pt 1)

Camila POV

As I breathed in the crisp air, I shoved my glove-covered hands into my pockets. My exhale of air caused a cloud of fog to be set free into the air.

I loved these type of days; were the day is crisp and the wind blows perfectly in my hair.

The welcome bell dinged as I opened the door to my favorite café in the city. I quickly ordered a latte and sat down at a table. Pulling out my phone, I texted the other girls.

LoLo : We still on for tonight girls? I have three new movies I got from Target. Five bucks each, bitch. 😏

Cheech: Yes gurlie! I got me some ice creaaaam 👌

Shortie: It's at Camila's, right?

Me: Yup. 😒

Mani: Hey girl, you offered. I ain't getting my apartment trashed AGAIN.

Me: Yeah, but you gotta admit that was hella fun.

LoLo: Camz we were cleaning her place for five hours. Five precious fucking hours I COULD'VE been binge watching Vampire Diaries.

Shortie: I was the one who found Dinahs sock in the freaking toilet, so you guys shouldn't be complaining

Cheech: that was my favorite sock boo...they were a whole 67 cents. ON SALE BISH.

Me: gotta go, lattes here!!

I turned off my phone and stood up to grab my latte. As I turned around, my face collided into someone else's chest.

"Woah! Sorry! I didn't mean to run into you like that." I exclaimed. I began to wipe the coffee off of his shirt with a napkin.

"Yeah whatever. Get you filthy hands off me." He snapped back. "I don't need you to help my now stained shirt. I got places to go." His shirt had a large stain on it.

I immediately raised my eyebrows at his attitude and said,"Ok then, sorry for  trying to help. But I feel bad for spilling on your shirt, uh, who ever you are."

He glared at me,"Shawn. I'm Shawn. And my shirts fine. Whatever."

I raised my arms in a 'I surrender' motion. He raised an eyebrow and I said." Ok Shawn. Whatever."

I began to walk away from the restaurant. But I looked back and saw him sit down. So I grabbed my things, and went to the nearest clothes store. I grabbed a gray men's shirt that looked exactly like the one Shawn had had on.

As I bought the shirt, I pulled my phone out. It was only five minutes since I had seen Shawn, so I hoped he was still at the coffee shop. I hurried back to the shop just to see Shawn with a stained shirt and large coffee.

I walked up to him. He didn't acknowledge me until I said,"Hey Shawn. I just, uh, wanted to give you this. I feel really bad about ruining your shirt, so I got you a new one at a nearby store." I stuttered under his harsh glare.

But soon, his glared softened as he retrieved the bag from my hands. As he looked inside, he saw the shirt. He pulled it out of the bag and then his eyes widened," Woah! This is the exact same shirt!"

I smiled at the convenience. He said,"Uh, ok I'll see you, maybe."

"Alright. I just, uh wanted to help out."