Masquerade Ball

Thanks for all of the support and such. This is just a little short story i came up with. Hope you guys enjoy!

"But Dinah! I don't wanna!" Camila whined for the fiftieth time. "How come I have to come?"

"Because," Dinah huffed,"You're my best friend and my little sister is having her quinceanera, so you're going to be there. And, cute boys our age are there. Wala, you need another boyfriend. Austin and Harry were both jerks, but not all guys are like them. SO get your ass over here and pick out a freaking mask. " Dinah shoved her friend into the bunches of masquerade ball masks.

"I like this one for you, Walz." Dinah said, holding up a navy and silver mask. The solid part of the mask was navy. There was silver lace that wrapped up throughout the rest. The eye holes were decorated with silver designs. There was lace that reached up past the eyes.

"Nah,"Camila said, inspecting the mask. "That's more for you Wala. Navy looks good on you. I'm looking at these silvery ones though. " Camila picked up an ugly hot pink mask with yellow and puke green lace. She looked at Dinah, holding up the ugly mask.

The air of best friends looked at each other, and then double taked the mask. They burst out laughing as Camila buried the pink mask way down deep in the pile.

" How about this one?" Camila suggested. She held up a completely white mask with silver designs and lace. It kind of looked like the navy one Dinah was pondering on buying.

"Yes, girl! That's the one. If you buy that and I buy this one then we can somewhat coordinate at the party. Besides, your mask matches your dress and this blue one matches the navy one I have." Dinah said, comparing the two masks.

The set of friends went to the counter and pulled out their wallets. Camila grabbed both of them, deciding to pay for them. "What? Chanch, it's ok. I can buy mine." Dinah protested.

"Nah, it's ok. I know your low on money after getting Regina her quinceanera gift." Camila pulled out forty dollars to pay. Dinah crossed her arms and huffed. The older girl just laughed at the Polynesians antics.

----

"Holy shit Reggina you look amazing!" Camila said. Dinah and her sisters were frantically getting ready for the masquerade. Dinah was getting her hair done, Camila needed to get dressed, Regina was getting fitted and all of Dinah's aunts were scurrying around, helping others.

Regina had her red lacy dress on. It was big, puffy, and lacy. The typical quinceanera dress.

"Thanks, Mila. " Regina replied.

"Hows the decorating going," Camila asked. The Hansen's were a huge family, so a lot of people were coming to the ball. They rented out a large ballroom for the masquerade.

"Good. The catering team just finished setting up. Plus, my uncles and cousins are decorating like hell in there. Its basically done." Dinah replied.

Semisi, Dinahs cousin burst into the room. "Guests! Theyre here! There's already about fifty people flooding in. Hurry up, birthday girl. "

Everyone began screaming.

"Dinah, grab me the iron."

"Camila, put your dress on!"

"Reggie, get your shoes."

"Somebody get me the fucking iron!"

"SEMISI GET OUT!"

Holy shit, Camila thought to herself when putting on her dress, It must be awesome having a huge family like this.

Camila finally got her dress on, and was now helping Dinah. Thirty minutes later, everyone was ready to go.