Chapter 14

It was Halloween. Pumpkins were suspended in the air, students chattered happily, and there was a grand feast. Allison scanned the Gryffindor table, eventually identifying Remus by his messy brown hair. His back was to her but she made eye contact with Peter who was in front of him. He waved a chubby hand and she saw his mouth move.

"Allison is looking." Wormtail whispered to Moony. Remus paused his bite of food, his piece of meat falling off the fork. He hesitantly turned around and saw Allison waving over to him with a heart warming smile. Remus waved back and Allison felt the heat rise to her cheeks at his crooked smile.

After the feast, they all met outside the Great Hall. It was chilly in the castle and Allison tucked her hands under her arms to keep them warm. Remus noticed that she was cold and he would have offered her a jacket is he had one.

"Hey Alli, you wanna help us set up some pranks?" Padfoot inquires. They had saved everything that they had bought at Zonko's for this night. It was a night for pranks and sweets. Allison wasn't the type to do such things. She was a good girl, always did her work, got to bed on time, and no nonsense.

"Yeah!" She said. Allison wanted to do something kinda bad for once in her life. She had always been so caught up with schoolwork and during the summer it was preparing for her school year. This was her last year at Hogwarts and she planned on making the best of it.

Remus was a little surprised by this. He knew what kind of girl she was and this wasn't exactly her. But, he was eager to show her what him and the rest of the Marauders do. Lily was also in. The boys let out cheers and they all make their way to the classroom.

Nose-biting tea cups were a beautiful thing, not of course if you're on the receiving end of this prank. They place the nose-biting tea cups on the Dark Arts professor's desk, replacing his regular ones. They hid the non-lethal ones on the top of a cupboard.

Now, it was time to get the professor to pour a cup of tea. They sent Lily to go and get the professor. This is when James pulled out his inadvisability cloak. Allison was staring wide eyed at the thing. How did he get one?!

"Come on. Let's get under this before they get here." James ordered. They all huddled close, James throwing it over them. They had to crouch because there wasn't enough it to cover their feet. Allison's back was pressed to Remus as they waited for Lily and the professor. Remus felt a little uncomfortable, considering that her rear was pressed against his groin.

"Wormtail, quit breathing like that! You're going to give us away." Remus chided.

"Sorry." He whispered.

Allison smiled, excited for her first prank. The professor was dreadful. All he did was make them read the book and do an essay. They never practiced spells and he never lectured about any of the topics they studied.

Then, they all stopped breathing when the heavy wooden door creaked open. The professor lead Lily into the room, who was confused as to where the others were, but she figured that they were hiding.

They went on to chat about the class, the professor going to sit at his desk, Lily in front of him. They were all waiting for him to offer up some tea. But, it took a good twenty minutes of talking to get him to ask.

"Oh, forgive me, would you like a cup of tea?" He inquired. Lily felt her heart leap in her throat, but she kept calm as she politely declined. They all watched in anticipation as he took the kettle, pouring the cold beverage into the seemingly harmless tea cup. He raised the cup to his lips, the entire room was dead silent and none of the teens under the cloak even breathed.

As soon as his lips met the porcelain, the cup let out a screech and it bent in way you wouldn't think possible, biting down hard on his nose. The professor hollered as the cup bit down and his tea spilled out, going up his nose.