Stolen Kisses

When the cameras went off, they stood silently side by side at the mouth of the way to the backstage. Neither talked nor moved until she shifted and faced him. Judging by the look on her face, he knew what she was going to do. "Run for your life, Mister."

His eyes widened. He ran farther and into the backstage as she was trying to chase him from behind. "Kapag nahuli kita, humanda ka sa'kin!" She yelled.

They kept running, not bothering to stop and catch their breath. He was running through a narrow pathway and she didn't know where he was heading but she followed him anyway. He turned right and entered the props room. She followed him inside only to see nothing but giant props and costumes and all that stuff. He was hiding behind the door and stepped out to kiss her cheek from behind. The stolen kiss startled her and she turned on her heel to face him.

He slowly walked backwards. With the door knob in his hand, he pushed the door with his back and locked it. She knew what he was up to. "Yang ngiting yan. Kilala kita, RJ." She said.

"Akala ko ba babawi ka?"

"Oo nga. Sino ba nagsabing hindi?" She walked towards him, pretending to trip on something and fall against his body. With her hands on his chest, she slowly looked up to face him and then stole a kiss.

"Bumawi nga. I taught you well---"

She shushed him with yet another kiss.

"Aba, natuwa bumawi--"

"....Shhh, RJ.... Just...kiss....me." She said in between kisses.

He smirked and gladly obliged. Moments later, they found themselves on the floor. His legs stretched in front of him as she sat on his lap. "Hindi pa ba....tayo aalis? Baka....hinahanap na....tayo." He asked.

"Shhh....Di pa ako....tapos...bumawi."

"Galing mo...bumawi ah. Makes me want to steal kisses from you more often."

"......."

"..........."