Someday

Hi! Here it is as promised babawi ako haha hope I did. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy seeing Nini and Philip. Comment down below or tweet me @maichardjpg. Thank you! 😘

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday and Maine was in her family home in Bulacan. She was in deep slumber when her sister Coleen suddenly broke the peace and quiet. She was running late for an appointment. Maine pulled up the covers over her head as she started to hear Coleen running back and forth, her things flying in every direction. Maine tried to be patient until Coleen dropped her phone.

"Shit!!! Shit!!!!!" Coleen screamed as she scrambled to pick her phone up and see if it was still in place.

"Respeto naman oh! May natutulog!" Maine shouted back, her voice muffled by the duvet.

"Edi matulog ka!" Coleen exclaimed. She had no time to bicker with her sister.

"Paano? Ang ingay ingay mo!" Maine pulled the covers away from her face and sat up.

"Eto na. Aalis na. Bye!" She got her things and left the room.

Maine laid back down. No matter what she did, she couldn't find the right position. She gave up on getting back to sleep. She just sighed and checked on her phone to see if RJ was already awake. He was.

"Morning, love! Breakfast ka na. Will pick you up before lunch, yes? I miss you."

She smiled to herself. RJ usually wakes up earlier than she does and he always makes sure his good morning messages are the first thing she wakes up to. She called him.

"Good morning, shokoy! Just woke up. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Oo naman. How 'bout you? Sweet dreams?"

"Yes. Ganda ng panaginip ko eh kaso ingay ni Coleen."

"For sure ako napaniginipan mo."

"Wow. Confident. Hahaha! Oo na sige na."

"Gwapo ko kaya. Go eat your breakfast na. Malapit na ako."

"I know. Okay po. Ingat po. Excited to see you."

"Ako rin. Breakfast ka na po ha? I love you."

"I miss and love you."

She got up from the bed and had breakfast. She got her things ready and stepped out of the shower. She was in the middle of preparing her stuff when RJ texted. "I'm here. Pa-open ng gate."

"Dean! Pabukas gate! RJ's waiting. Thanks labyu." She shouted from her room and left the door open.

A few moments later, RJ entered carrying Nini in his arms with Philip following suit.

"Philip, c'mere." He closed the door so Philip won't go running around the house and break some expensive ornament.

Maine turned on her heel and saw RJ by the door. He knelt down on one knee to get Philip and carry him on this other arm. Philip was sniffing his face while Nini was comfortably snuggling her face on his neck.

Like Maine, RJ really loves dogs. He somehow transports in his own world when he plays with them. The expression in his face was so adorable, Maine had to hold her hand over her heart to check if it was still there. She thought she just saw the cutest thing.

RJ looked up and walked to Maine.

"Oh, mga baby, kiss Mommy. Dali." RJ said as if talking to his children.

Maine leaned closer to the puppies. Philip licked her left cheek while Nini was just getting comfortable in her position.

"My turn." RJ stuck his tongue out which earned him a slap on the arm. "Joke lang. Kiss ko."