Smug

Today was a rest day for the both of them and they decided to just stay in her unit because they wanted the whole day to themselves alone. Pretty sure the traffic and the crowd wouldn't help with that. They'd rather sleep in, cuddle, eat, watch movies, or basically anything they do when they're having a lazy day.

They went for their separate agendas in the morning. RJ was getting ready to go to the gym a few floors down from Maine's unit while Maine was set to a nearby grocery to buy some snacks for their "movie marathon".

"Anything you want, babe?"

"Nah. Ikaw na lang kainin ko--ARAY!"

"Aga aga, ang harot mo!"

"No but seriously, just grab anything you want. I'll be fine. Daanan mo nalang ako sa gym para sabay na tayo bumalik."

"Hmmm grab anything I want?" She pretended to think and then grabbed his bum.

"Woah. Look who's naughtier."

Before he could lean in closer, she pushed his forehead with her pointing finger.

"Sige na. Go to the gym na." We'd have plenty of time for that later, she thought to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

She got the paperbag from the passenger seat and got out of her car. She made her way up the elevator and into the gym. She almost dropped the bag when she saw her boyfriend working out. He was doing a plank, face full of concentration, muscles strained, body covered in sweat. She has seen video clips of him working out before (which make her weak in the knees) but boy did he look 10x hotter in person. It was a beautiful view she could look at all day.

He stood up and saw her watching, her feet were stuck on the ground, her mouth forming an 'o'. He smirked. He knew what to do. He walked to the locker to get his towel and then proceeded to greet her.

"Hi, babe. What did you get?"

"Uhh yes?"
Oh my gosh, RJ. Why are you running your hands through your hair. You're making me jealous.

He walked closer. "I said, Hi babe." He repeated in a low and scratchy voice.

"H-hello."
Stop biting your lip. Let me do that for you. UGH, MENG. CONTROL.

"Gwapong gwapo ka na naman sa'kin." He smirked.

"Yeah..I mean, what? Gosh you're so smug."
Well, okay. You're right. MENG, STOP BLUSHING ANO BA?!

"You're blushing." He chuckled.

"Anong blush ka diyan?"
Meng, you're so obvious. I'M GONNA SLAP YOU LATER, SELF.

He took off his shirt exposing his chest and torso, a bit of his underwear peeking.

Breathe, Meng. Breathe.

He walked around her to hug her from behind.

"Ayan oh, namumula. Cute." He whispered to her ear and rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

She pulled away and turned around to face him.

"RJ, you're so sweaty. Ano ba?! I already took a bath! Plus this paper bag won't hold any longer. Let's go na."
SHIIIT STOP IT! I AM BARELY BREATHING.

She was so glad there weren't anyone else in the room to witness this.

"Then wipe it off for me, please?" He handed her the towel and she obliged. Her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head as he watched her, amusement plastered in his face. He turned his back exposing more of his muscles. "Dito pa."

"Pawis na pawis ka. Wag ka muna maligo agad ha?"

FINALLY, A PROPER SENTENCE. KAPIT LANG.

A moment of silence.

He slowly looked back to face her and boy did he look more smug than earlier.

"You wanna sweat like crazy as well?"

She couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Okay. That's it. To my room. Now!"