The Problematic Shower

"Jack! Jack! It's time to wake up!" Katherine said playfully shaking her fiancé.
"Ugh! Why do you make me wake up this early?!"

"Jack.. It's 9 o'clock! I was supposed to wake up at 7!"

Jack just turned around, dug his face into his pillow and tried to fall back asleep. Katherine sighed and got out of bed. "Ugh whatever! I'm gonna take a shower." Just like that Jack sprung up wide awake and smirked at her "need any company?" Katherine laughed "what ever will get you out of bed." They headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After the undressed they hopped into the shower and began to kiss. Katherine began to kiss down his neck and he made a loud moan. "Jack! Be quiet my father will hear you!" Jack ignored her and began to kiss her again. He stepped forward which was a big mistake. He slipped onto the shower floor bringing Katherine with him.

"Ow! Jack! Your such a clutz!"

"Too hard to concentrate when I'm in here with you." He smirked. Katherine was about to answer but stayed quiet when they heard footsteps coming up the stairs. They both stood up from the shower floor and turned the water off.

"It's ya father! What are we gonna do!?!" Jack said worried.

"Just relax! He won't know your in here as long as you be quiet!" Katherine added.

They both put on towels and waited for Joe to say something when suddenly they heard a knock. "Katherine dear? Are you alright? I heard a big noise."Katherine replied quickly "yes! I'm fine! I just uh fell!" Joe then replied. "Oh alright then! I need to take a shower as well so I'll just wait out here until your done." Jack and Katherine both looked at each other with wide eyes filled with worry. "What are we gonna do now!?!" Jack said barely above lip sync.

"Don't worry, I'll think of something!" Katherine replied annoyed. Suddenly her eyes lit up and she smiled evilly at Jack. "What is it Katherine?" He asked a bit worried. She then smiled

"of course! The cabinet! You can just hide in there until he is done showering and then you can leave!"

"What?! I'm not gonna wait in dere for that long!"

"Well if you would rather walk out with me..."

"Ok, ok I'll do it" he says cutting her off. They began to remove all the bottles of shampoo and rolls of toilet paper from out of the cabinet and out the bathroom window. Jack then climbed inside and Katherine shut the cabinet doors. "I'll see you soon" she said sweetly. Jack sighed "yeah, yeah just hurry up and get this over with". Katherine opened the door and smiled at her father as she walked out of the room to go downstairs. Joe went into the bathroom and got into the shower. Jack just stayed as quiet as a mouse in the cabinet. He then heard Joe getting annoyed "oh Katherine, she needs to slow down on this shampoo!" He then got out and put on a towel. He spoke to himself "now where does she keep the extra shampoo?.... Ah! The cabinet!" Jack froze with his eyes widened waiting for the worst to come. Pulitzer slowly opened he cabinet to reveal Jack scrunched up inside smiling nervously at him and Jack began to speak "wait! So this isn't the sauna? Oh I must have been terribly mistaken... Good day sir!" Jack said as he ran out of the bathroom and as far away from Joe as he could get. That just left shampooless Joe standing there in deep confusion. "KELLY!" and that's all they heard before Katherine and Jack left the house.