Chapter Seventeen

~Dash's POV~

Nate and I had finished recording his new song 'I'm In Love' and that's when I got a call. I answered with out looking at the caller I.D. "Hello?" It was an agent from Aeropostale. "Are you serious!?" Holy shit. Let me fill you in on what's happening, a few weeks ago I sent in some photos of me modeling some Aeropostale outfits to Aeropostale for a modeling job. Today the agent finally finished viewing them all, and she offered me the job! "YES, I would love to! Would I have to move though?" She told me I wouldn't have to move, just travel. She also said that my whole family, meaning Magcon, and O2L can come to. She also had some other news for us too. "May I ask what that news is?" "Yes, I want the MagCon/O2L family to model for Aeropostale too." "I'll let them know then tell you their answers! Thank you so much Sierra!"

"NATHAN!" I screamed and he came running but tripped and fell. I busted up with laughter. "What's with the screaming?" He got up and went over to side hug me. "Aeropostale just called, and I got the modeling job, but she also wants the MagCon/O2L Family to model for Aeropostale as well!" He smiled and nodded. "Lets go home yeah? I miss Blaze, and I know you do as well." I chuckled because what Nate said was true. Nate's phone started ringing but he couldn't answer it since he was driving. "Get that for me?" I nodded and it was Gilinsky. "Hey Gilinsky, What's up?" "Oh my god, that's fantastic!" "Oh my god, Irish twins? Adorable!" "Yeah we're on our way home now." "Yeah there's an empty room next door to yours." "Okay, bye love you too." When I said that I meant in a family kind of way, Johnson knows this too.

~At Home~

We pulled into our extremely long drive way and Nate parked his Jeep. The door opened and Johnson stood on the porch with Blaze on his hip wiggling to get out of his grip. "Daddy, down!" Blaze whined, Johnson chuckled and set him and Blaze waddle/ran to me. He is the cutest baby ever, I don't regret anything that has happened. "Hey, look how handsome you are." He smiled then giggled. "You look just like your daddy." Johnson smiled as I made my way up the steps and kissed Johnson. "You should go get ready, There's an outfit on your bed for you already." I smiled and pecked his lips one last time. "Blaze, go play with Uncle Nate, yeah?" We have a little closet in our dinning room, hidden behind a mirror. I went into the closet and started playing my MagCon playlist through the house's intercom system. 'Lipgloss' came on and I walked back to the living room to go upstairs to Mine and Johnson's room, and I saw Johnson trying to teach Blaze how to do the dance. I smiled then headed up to our room.

The outfit wasn't too fancy our too casual. I put on the blue crop top with white polka dots, with black high waisted shorts, thigh high black socks, black wedges, and a black flower crown, and grabbed my phone. I did my make-up a simple nude, and just put on chap-stick(Outfit Above). My hair has gotten darker, naturally, and I'm starting to love it. I made my way down the stairs and saw everyone, meaning the whole MagCon/O2L family.

~Johnson's POV~

Dash made her way down the stairs, and she looked gorgeous. No her outfit isn't too fancy, or to casual, and I loved that. "You look gorgeous baby." She blushed and kissed me on my lips. Every time we kiss I feel the fireworks and sparks. Tonight, I'll be proposing to my beautiful, gorgeous, amazing girlfriend. Blaze was outside with Gilinsky and his new cousins. Gilinsky texted me saying everything is set up. "Babe, follow me outside yeah?" She nodded and I interlocked our fingers and led her to the backyard. Maze then covered her eyes and startled Dash. "Chill Dash, It's me." Dash relaxed and I ran over to Blaze, Merida, and August.

I handed Blaze a sign that says. 'Mommy will you marry my Daddy?' August will be holding black roses, with a sign saying 'No' and Merdia will be holding white roses with a sign saying 'Yes'. The three were in front of me, with Blaze directly in front of me and in between Merida and August. I was behind Blaze, down on one knee, with the ring in my hand. Gilinsky brought everyone out and they were recording. I nodded to Maze and she took off the Blind fold.Dash's hands immediately went to cover her mouth. "Yes baby! A million times yes." 'Marry Me' By Jason Derulo was now playing through the speakers. I stood up as she took the flowers with the yes sign. I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately. Gilinsky, and I started singing to her as tears ran down her cheeks. We all started dancing with our girlfriends, and children. Even though it was just Gilinsky and I who had kids.