Chapter Twenty-Two

~Sam's POV~

Johnson, Shay, and Blaze got home about 30 minutes ago from her doctors appointment. Blaze is on my chest sleeping while I play video games. "When are you announcing the gender?" She smirks, great. She has an idea. "Well I'm not supposed to stress about it, so I'm going to announce it at the O4F event." She smiles down at her small bump and rubs it. "Oh the doctor has you on bed rest?" She nods her head. "Can I play with you?" I shrug and get her a controller. We're playing Hit and Run The Simpson's game. "Do you want me to pack for you, or is Johnson already doing that?" "Damn, I don't know if he is or not. But can you if he isn't?" I chuckle and nod. "Yeah."

I get a phone call from Carter. "Hey man. Sup?" "I don't know let me ask." "Shay, what are you craving?" She pauses the game and has this intense thinking face on. "Carl's JR" I chuckle and put my phone back to my ear. "She wants Carl's JR." "Okay, yeah. She'll have the double western bacon cheese burger, and waffle fries, and a diet coke. I'll have the same, but with a coke." Shay taps my shoulder and I look at her. "Two fries, please. I'm fucking starving!" I chuckle and let carter know to get two fries for Shay and I. "Kay, bye dude."

"Hey babe, Hey Sam." Johnson greets us walking down the stairs. "Hey Johnson." Johnson walks over to me and takes Blaze off my chest and takes him up to his room. Johnson came back down. "Guys we have to start packing, we leave in two days." I nod. "I'll pack fr Shay and myself." Johnson nods. "Then I'll pack for myself and Blaze. Deal."

~Two Days Later~

~Shay's POV~

We're only touring for 2 months due to my pregnancy. Johnson and Sam are out getting me snacks for the plane ride, so I'm home getting Blaze and I dressed. The other boys are making sure they have everything. Maze is dressing herself, and her kids. I put on the outfit I had laid out for me by Sam. I threw on my 'PINK' cropped sweat shirt, black skinny's, my light pink Vans SK8-Hi slim skate shoes, and two crystal necklaces. I made sure to get a carry on bag, In my carry on I put in my camera, my chargers, Blaze's Ipad mini, and that charger, and his own beats, along with mine. I put my hair into pigtail french braids, and did my eye make-up. (Outfits Above)

For Blaze, his Daddy picked out his outfit. I put Blaze in a Sam Pottorff shirt, a Tye-dye O4F hoodie that had all our names on the backs, even the kids names, Black loose skinny's, and Black Vans SK8-Hi slim skate shoes. I put his hair into a quiff just like his daddy's and we were ready. "JC!!" I call out to him, he came rushing in. "YOU OKAY!" I chuckle and nod. "Yes I'm fine." I walk up to him, hug him and kiss his cheek. "Can you make sure Blaze has everything? Especially Tian, But let Blaze carry Tian onto the plane." Jc lets out a sigh of relief and nods. "C'mon lil dude" Jc says dude in the weird way Kian and him used to do. Blaze giggles as Jc takes his hand and they walk into his room.

As I make my way down the stairs someone plays 'Get Ugly' through the house's intercom system. I smirk and shake my head and make it down the last few steps. "Damn it." I say more to myself as I left my carry on upstairs. "What's wrong Shay-Bae." I turn around to see Hayes. "Hey Hay-Bae. I just left my carry-on upstairs."

~Haye's POV~

Shay starts to go back up stairs when I stop her. "No, go sit and chill, I'll get it for you." She smiles and kisses my cheek and head over to the couch. "It's my small army bag, should be on the bed." she calls out to me. "Kay, got it!" I holler walking back down stairs. Right when I get down stairs Johnson and Sam show up with hella snacks. I look over to Shay and she innocently smiles. "Here ya go Shay-Bae." She takes her bag and thanks me. "Kay guys lets get all our luggage down here." Sammy says with his luggage in his hands.

~30 Minutes Later~

~Sammy's POV~

"Does everyone have everything?" We also end up forgetting something. "Tian! Tian!" Blaze whines out. "Mommy h as Tian baby, don't worry." I chuckle, Blaze never goes anywhere with out Tian. "Babe you have the snacks yeah?" Shay asks him, he chuckles and nods. "My carry on is the snacks. I put my wallet, charger and ear phones in your bag." Johnson says. "OKAY Let's go, the bus is here." everyone grabbed their luggage except for Shay. She had Blaze's hand in one, and his carry on in the other. "How's the little egg ?" I ask Shay which makes her chuckle. "My lil bean is doing just fine, I just need to stop stressing over videos. Which I have." I smile and kiss the top of her head.