39

WE arrive at the mall at exactly 4:47pm  even though you'll have to travel half an hour to get here it's like a minutes to us. Its like a thunder rush and pooof we have arrived.  If your thinking, then Yes your right, it's Because of Anais. I was wondering why is she so hot-tempered today. Does she have her Menstruation or something? I thought she's excited for the formal school-thingy and now shes hot tempered?
Is she a bipolar ? Weird.

WE park our cars in the parking lot at the back of the mall. "I was wondering, why did they put the parking lot at the back of the mall?" Kross said while putting an head phone in his ears with a crease forehead.
"Yeah right, it's kinda hassle that you have to walk all the way from the back to the front of the mall." Dave's second the motion and followed us walking.
"Then re-build the mall then, make your self an engineer to this mall." Nicolai tease the two cousins, and put his left hand to the pocket of his jeans.
I curl my lips up. "Yeah. How 'bout doing that. You can make any designs you want."
Kross forms his lips firm. "Tsk. We both serious. It's kinda hassle to walk."
Anais stop and face the two.
"Then fly. *roll eyes heavenwards*" then she continued walking with a small Pierce hook in her right hand. Anais is so girly and hot tempered only for today except for the girly part.  "Woaw! Someone's not on the mood" Nicolai tease his sister. "Shut up."

AT the mall. I buy only what I want.  "That's it? That's the only thing you will buy? Like seriously Eeych... It's a Formal school. Not an informal one. That's a mess. Put that garbage back where it belongs and leave the rest to me. It needs an expert to do this stuff." She said in a bossy and irritating tune.
I shrug my shoulder and toss the somewhat Garbage thing where it belongs. "Okay. If you say so." I wonder my eyes around the mall. I stop wondering when I see a food court. My stomach growl after what I saw. "Hey An" "Hmm?" She answered without even glancing at me while busy getting some stuff.
"Im just gonna leave you here okay? Im just heading my way at the food court." Without waiting at her response, I walk my way at the food court.
BOYS are not here with us. We buy different things. So maybe they are at the men's section.  Shopping sucks.

I line my self where people buy foods. It's Crowded actually because it's weekend.

"What's your order ma'am?" The counter boy ask with a smile. "Ahm, one Burger, large. One french fries. One coke regular. One footlong. One spaghetti and one ice cream Sunday." What? Im hungry. Plus im a big eater.
"Take in ma'am or take out?" He ask with a smile on his face again. "In please" I said with a Smile.  Before the counter boy proceed to get my order...

"Make that two all in all please." Out of the blue The guy said. I didn't recognize him at first.  With my mouth open "Ow please. And you are?" I ask him sarcastically. The counter boy exchange his gaze to me and the guy, to me and the guy.
"Eeych?" He tilt his head together with his Sunglasses down.   My eyes widend seeing this guy good looking with the glasses on. "Ahm, make my order two all in all please." I tilt my head and look at the counter boy whose waiting in my decidion.
"O-order na nga lang antagal pa." Murmured the girl before me.   "Ow. sorry for keep you waiting miss." Nicolai gave the girl a joker smile and wink at her.  "Ow, it's alright. Take your time"
Argh! Even though I cant see her expression, i already imagine that she's smilling and make cute posture to this handsome guy beside me who lean his back at the counter. Psh.Show off. I just mentally rolled my eyes.
"Here's your order ma'am, sir." The counter boy smile at me and give the tray to nicolai and me.

We start walking and wondered to find a vacant table.  "Hey. Eeych. That guy at the counter---"
"There, over there." I rushed at the vacant table leaving nicolai behind me. Im really starving. I place the orders at the table and sit. "Sorry, im just really hungry." I heared Nicolai chuckled. "Nah~ it's okay" he place his orders in to the table. I automatically eat first the burger and put a good quantity of ketchup. I stop on my eating session and look up to see Nicolai who's still standing in front of me staring still at the foods we order. "Are you sure you can eat it all?!" Shock written all over his face. I burts out laughing that people near us tilt there heads on our table. I cover my mouth with my free hand. "Of course. Im a big eater Nic. Why dont you sit and eat what's on the table. Plus, you order it too." I eat a big part of the burger. Nic shook his head and sit. "Unbelievable." I just laugh in a low tune and keep eating.  Nicolai eat the fries formally.  I smirk "Look how Chick you eat."  "Tsss" and eat the other fries.  The phone rings. I checked mine but it's not the one whose ringing.  Nicolai check his.  He answer the phone.
"Im with eeych... Were at the," his eyes wondered around the room. "Were at the "Puzon's F.court"... Okay. Meet you guys here" and he hung up.

Nicolai wave his hand. I tilt my head at the back and there i saw the three dimwit.

"Hey! That's a lot of school supplies there bro." "Yeah. Tell that to your sister." Kross murmured. "What?"
"Dave, you look tired." "Psh. Im outta here. See ya guys outside." And then he step back and leave. "Luh" kross shock. "Am gonna go talk to him." "Please, let me." I stand and follow dave.

"Yah! Dave!" He's at the parking lot leaned back to his car. "What are you doing here." Without glancing at me. "Im here to check on you." Looking at him with worried face.

"Your supposed to be with nicolai. Eating, laughing, and enjoy each others company."

Luh.. What did he just said?

----
Author's Note:
#PIDSomeone'sJealous

HAHAHA!!! :D