PID; 31

Im probably waiting for the Dark X to arrived here at the front of my house. Sabi nila sabay na daw kami and i already full tanked shin just a few minutes ago. I also prepared my katana na nakakabit sa likod ko at apat na dagger. Isa sa magkabilang spy shoes ko at isa sa magkabilang tuhod ko. Im wearing my complete gear. Some of them are leather so, it's kinda cool.

I curl my Lips up when i already saw the dark X with their cool cars coming towards me.
Dave came out of his car with crease forehead.

Problem? I ask with one brow raise.

Yeah. Its 6:42 pm and your gang's still not here? What's gotten into you eeych? Sasabak ka nalang dun na mag isa.? *smirk* ang hangin mo ah.

I also crease my forehead for what i hear.

Gang? I thought im with you guys? -ako

That's forbidden. You are not yet registered with our names on it and even it's just a riot they are still monitoring us. Dave explain with some hand gestures on him.

Monitor? I ask out of confusion.

They monitor the gang who had been very weak. And after that maybe they will kill you and your gang members because your gang's weak and not suitable in this island.

They are such picky when it comes to this things.

I sigh.

I bit my lip for concentration. I look at dave whos looking at me and to cross whos leaning through his cars window.

Are you done yet?! It's already 6:47. Cross shout from his car.

Go without me. Susunod na ako. Ill promise to be there in time with my gang . i told dave.

You sure? Strengthen his stare on me.

What am i a coward para di dadalo dun? *taas kilay* -ako

Alright alright. *hand's in the air* make sure you'll make it or else i will be the one killing you.

Yeah whatever just go. I said with some hands gesture na tinataboy na siya.

Dave bid his goodbye by beeping his car one more time and batsi na sila.

I look at shin who's in front of me now with the lights on.
I crease my forehead and bit my lip for concentration.

I remember mikoto and his four members. Eugene, Takasago, Mikuni, and Kenzo. remember them? Their my gang members when there's a battle in the underground world this past few days or week? I cannot remeber the exact date. Anyways. I fish out my phone and dial mikoto's number.

What? Cold niyang sabi.

I need you and your gang.

*smirk* where.

Sa abandonadong building ng warehouse.

Lucky you were already here. Alam na namin na pupunta ka dito dahil pupunta din rito ang Dark X.

Yeah whatever. Im on my way there so wait.

Tsss. Time check. 6:54

Shut up.   (End call)

I enter my self to shin at batsi narin ako letting the autopilot drive for me while im scanning the whole map to the abandonadong building ng warehouse.