PID; 33

*back to the castle*

Victoria's P.O.V

I continuesly biting my nails after channel's Dad ask me where channel is. Its been a Month at ngayon di parin siya bumabalik. Kumusta na kaya yong babaeng yon.

*Flashback*

We are here at channel's castle. We are busy searching for her. Me and alexa didn't tell them that we both know where that stubborn girl is.

Your Highness. One of the guards here spoke up and bow down to the king and queen.

Any sign of her? Channel's dad asked with worried face. Eiii. Nakukunsenya na ako. Chan! Come back!!!

Alexa and i who knew where she is just stare at the floor keeping our eyes away from their's.

No sire, but we are continuesly searching the whole palace and the other island. The guard answer to channel's dad keeping his posture bow down.

*sigh* ow Alexander. I hope channel's okay wherever she is now. I cant help but worried. Queen meranda said as she rest her head to his husband's shoulder.

I really can't help my self. I wanted to confess where channel is. Maybe any minute now. One tear roll into my cheeck,it's not that im worried to channel—the gangster like girl, the cool girl. It's just, my conscience it's whispering to me to confess already. Seing her parents suffer because shes missing... *sigh* i really dont know what to do.   I grab Alexa's hand causing her to gasp and looked at me.