♔ IMPORTANT A.N. ♔

Right, firstly I'd like to apologise for not updating in a while - I will be getting onto that in a while but I'm starting NCEA this year and school has started off with being quite stressful, so I promise I will update as soon as the tension/stress dies down a bit. 

Anyway, the reason for this notice is that I want to hear your opinion about a few ideas I've had for this story. 
Firstly, as I've been intending on making this a Brase story, would you guys be OK with reading a few smut chapters? It's perfectly OK if you wouldn't be comfortable with reading that sort of thing, but I was just curious to see whether you'd want it or not. 
Secondly, as some of you may have noticed, the actor I chose to play Chase/Gavin (Grant Gustin) plays Barry Allen/the Flash in the really awesome TV series The Flash. Anyway, where I am going with this is, I was wondering if you'd be OK with this story becoming a sort of crossover with The Flash? I've had a few ideas for future chapter involving the crossover, but, if you guys aren't wanting to read something like that, I'd be perfectly fine with just sticking to this being a Lab Rats fanfiction. 

So let me know what you think of those ideas, or if you have any other ideas that you want me to include! 

Again, sorry about not being able to update - hopefully I'll be able to post the next chapter soon. 

Thanks for reading,

Em xx