Chapter Three- The Next Day!

*** Stacie's POV ***

I woke up the next day with a pounding headache and dmelling like beer yuck! I was at Stephanie's house which I knew I would be here because if I would have went home drunk my parents would have killed me. Stephanie's such a great friend for not telling my parents about my drinking. Sometimes I think that is take her for advantage. I need to stop though, I need to help her get more friends and tell everyone it's not funny that there making fun of her. She can't help it that her parents died, her brother went insane, and she's in a foster home. So I mean you've got to understand her situation not make fun of her for it, it's not her fault she's in that situation.

"Hey Stac." I jumped at the sound of Stephanie's voice I din't know she was up.

"Hey." I said.

"Why so jumpy," Steph said

"I didn't know you were up yet." I answered.

" Oh sorry I scared you then." she said then she walked out the room and I fell back on the bed and fell alseep.

*

*

*

*

Sorry this was such a short chapter I had little time to upload.

If yu want me to send you a shout out just comment and i'll be happy to send you one.

Shout out to my mom she's help my so much with this book.

I love ya mom.

- Jaclyn