Chapter Seven- The Next Day

Kennedy and me woke up to the door bell, which of course my Foster Parents weren't home, like always, there always on

business trips. Well I got up and put my robe on because I was wearing short shorts and a tank top, Kennedy stayed back to change.

" Hi, miss. Johnes, Are your foster parents home?" said Officer Pete.

" No, Officer, is something wrong?" I said.

" I need to talk to you and miss. Shones, about last night." He said. Miss. Shones is Kennedy.

" Sure, Umm, Let me change and Kennedy and I will be down shortly, Please have a seat." I said.

As I ran up the stairs I heard Kennedy scream, I yelled for the cop to come up there and Stacie was in my room, hitting Kennedy, believe me Kennedy was putting up a fight. The only question pondering me was how did Stacie get in my room. The officer said she got away before they got there so they put a warrant out for her. Officer Pete grabs Stacie by the waist and pulls her off of Kennedy. I run to Kennedy and by the looks she has a black eye, busted lip, and broke nose and so does Stacie except she may have a broke arm.

" What happened." I asked.

"No don't answer, i'll take Stacie here to the station, then come back and Ask ya'll what just happened. and what happened last night. But it maybe late tonight because they both need to go to the hospital i'll take her and then take her to the station. And Miss. Shones you can go when your ready. Stacie here will have a Trial sometime this week on to see if she gets put in Juvy for a few years or house arrest. Well I have to run See you girls later." He said.

" Bye, Officer Pete." Me and Kennedy said at the same time.

- An Hour Later -

So I took Kennedy to the Emergency Room and She has a minor black eye, busted lip, and a badly bruisedg nose. Other than that she's fine. Well Stacie has a broke arm, a black eye, and a busted nose. She's tore up, badly. Kennedy kicked her butt. Well Officer Pete called and said we can go ahead and go to bed because he won't make it until the next morning to talk to us. Kennedy called her parents and said she was spending the night again. Then we went to bed.

*

*

*

Author's Note

Sorry i'm so late on updating I hope you guys like it. I'll ttry having another chap. up today or tomorrow. plzz vote.comment.fan!!!

Shout out to my Dad. He has helped me through the past few years when its been tough for me. I love you.

- Jaclyn