Chapter Six- The Big Date

Tonight was date night. Kennedy and I were at my house getting ready. Brandon and Austin were next door at Brandon's house getting ready. I was wearing a knee length, black sparkly dress, and black heels. My hair is down with curls all in it. As for Kennedy she's wearing a knee length blue, sparkly dress, ad white heels. Her hair is up in a curly ponytail. The guys are both wearing black tuxedos. They look hot. Brandon and Austin had to make reservations at the restraunt, thats the only way you can get it is by reservations. Brandon's older brother Mike had to drive us since were only in the 8th grade. Once we got in there, we were seated, and a tall, skinny,tanned girl waited us. She had blonde curls that hanged about to her mid-back and blue eyes she was pretty. We ordered our food and we were sitting there talking when all the sudden there was yelling, a bunch of commotion from the front desk. Then I hear my name being yelled, and she is calling me a bunch of name and just guess who it is yepp it's Stacie. Here to ruin Kennedy and my date. She walks over and grabs Kennedy by her pony tail and punches her in the face.

I jump up and yell "What the heck was that for?"

"She stole my boyfriend." she said.

"Correction, you cheated on me so I left you." said Austin.

"Oh, well still I don't like her. or you Stephanie Johnes. I will get my revenge." she yelled. With that she left, While busting a few tables, and windows. Along with a few windows on the cars in the parking lot.

The manager, which her name was Kacey. Walked over and informed us that she called the police and they will be here in a few minutues, but since they know our parents they'll talk to us in the morning we can go home and get some sleep. With that we called Mike, he picked us up, and took is home one by one except Kennedy she's gonna stay the night at my house.

*

*

*

*

- Author's Note -

Sorry it took me so long to update i've had a pretty ruff week.

But plzz fan. vote. comment. Sorry its so short.

Shout out to my daddy, I love you.

- Jaclyn