Chapter Four- The Big Arguement

"Ohhh I can't believe your dating Austin, he's the hottest guy, well except my boyfriend, but I would steal him from you in a heart beat girl." Stacie shreiked.

I gave her the death glare, theres no way she's getting my boyfriend. "No you won't, I can't beleive you would do that to me, he's my boyfriend not yours, you can't have him, plus your with Brandon." I yelled.

"So he'll find someone else. He's hot. But I want your boyfriend. And I will get him no matter what I have to do." Stacie said.

" I can't believe the words that are coming from your mouth I thought you were my best friend." I said sadly.

" Friend, Ha, Your the biggest loser in town. No mom, dad, or brother. Thats pretty sad." she said.

" Your such a b****. Austin isthe best thing thats ever happen to me since my parents death you can't have him." I yelled.

"I know and watch me." She yelled and with that she walked out of my room, out of my house leaving weeping on my bed.

*** Stephanie's POV ***

I can't believe Stacie did this to me, I thought we were best friends but apparently not she hated me even though.she act like she loved me like a sis. I know what i'll do i'll go get Brandon he told me the day that him and Stacie started to date that he liked me but didn't want to hurt her. So I don't care about Austin or Stacie no more.

Ring, Ring. My text sound went off, it was from Austin." Were threw, I found someone better, bye." Is what it read I was really devestated. Then I got a call from Brandon.

"Hey Steph. I just got a text from Stac that she was dumping me. So do you want to hang out, Friday" he said.

"I just got the same text from Austin, and sure see you then."U answered.

" Oh and cool bye see you then." He said.

" bye." I said.

*** Stacie's POV ***

Ha I can't believe she actually thought I was her friend. I'll just give Austin a call right now, right after I txt Brandon saying that it's over don't talk to me no more. Now to call Austin.

" Hey Austin." I said.

"Hey Stac. Whats up" he said.

"Wanna hang out Friday?" I asked.

" Sure." he said.

"ok see you then." I said

"Bye." he said.

And we hung up.

"Oh, hey Stephanie, look at who I'm with.

*

*

*

*

*

Ohhh clifthanger

Anywayz I'll update again Monday I have things to do tomorrow plzzz vote and comments.

I wanna send a shout out to Jemma244, she gave me the idea for this chapter, well it wasn't her intention to but she commented and the idea popped in my head so thanks Jemma and read her books there absolutely amazing.

- Jaclyn