Chapter two- The party

*** Stephanie's POV ***

So Stacie bugged me to the edge. So I asked my mom and dad if I can go to the party and I can and I get to wear what I want so Stacie is making me look slutified. But I don't want to because it's not who I am I like wearing appropriate clothes. Stacie says the only way you'll get the boy is to dress like this, yeah right. He told her the other day he likes me for me, so I don't see why it such a big deal. She wants me to come anyway so I guess i'm going. I'm wearing a tight black short , low cut dress, with black sparkly heels. Stacie's wearing a short, short purple low cut dress, with black heels. Our hairs is curled and were wearing make up, she says we look hot, but my opinion we look like sluts.

*

*

*

*

" Come on were gonna be late." Stacie yelled at me from the bottom of the stairs.

" I'm coming don't you want to be fashonably late." I yelled.

"Oh I forgot about that take your time then." Stacie yelled.

"Whatever." I mumbled under my breath.

So we left about five minutues later. When we got there Stacie ran off with her boyfriend the second hottest guy in school and left me alone with Austin. I could feel everyone staring at us and talking about me. I think of what Stac told me if there talking about you it must mean you life is way more interesting than there's. So I just walk with my head up high and talk to Austin. It turns out we have everything in commen and he says we should hang out more and I was like yeah we should. So I might possibly have a boyfriend. Stacie and me got home at midnight she called her mom and said she was gonna stay at my house for the night, because I don't drink and boy when we got in the truck she was drunk and she passed out in the passenger seat of my four wheel drive truck my daddy got me.

*

*

*

*

-- Author's Note --

Sorry I haven't updated lately i've been super busy and I won't be able to update next week i'm going to be busy again. But plz vote and comment.

Shout out to my Best Friend Autumn Baldwin she's always been there for me. I love ya girl.

If you want me to send u a shout out coment and I will.

- Jaclyn