Protect Yui komori from vampires?!?!?!

A/N note:
Well since I'm gonna be choosing names pls. Sorry!!!! Well enjoy!!!

Akira's POV
when we finished our job by killing a vampire that WAS too easy to handle I wonder what's so hard about this? When me and my twin brother are going back to our home I felt something move in my pocket so I grabbed it and it was my cellphone ringing and when I look at the person who's calling my phone and it was from our....BOSS!?!?! I sweat drop then I answered the phone...."hello? Boss???........what???.........why!?!?!......hmph......fine......yeah...bye" then It call ended my bro said "hey~who's that???" Then I answered " It was from the boss.....he wanted us to escort someone and protect it....I think? And we need to go to he's office hurry he said..." And my brother said a simple "ok" then when we get there....I saw a girl with pale blond hair with white tips and pure red eyes she was around my age...then she noticed us and she started introducing herself..."hi my name is komori yui" then I introduced myself too..."hi my name is akira. Cross akira and this is my twin brother... Cross akiro..."then when we finished introducing our selves our boss tried to speak up and said " akiro ,akira you will protect yui here from the vampires when you get in the sakamaki mansion...no matter where she goes akira you follow her okay?" And I just nod and said "ok"then master kept on talking and talking until the end and when that is already finished yui came up to me and said "um....eto.....akira chan? Can you share a room with me??? When we get there???" And I just nod and patted her head and said " okay...but stay close to me no matter what? Okay???" And she just nod...

Yui's POV
When me and akira chan had done talking I walked in my room and packed my things and I never thought about this....but akira chan is very beautiful,adorable,cute,and smart....she's like a sister to me...and I want to protect her too, and her brother they look a like but I think akira only looks like the moon and his twin brother akiro looks like the sun...oh! Now I know! Tomorrow I'm gonna give them pretty accessories!!! For akira chan is a...necklace and for akiro kun is.....a bracelet yehey! I gotta go and sleep....I yawned and put on my pink night gown and went to sleep under my covers....

Akiro's POV
When my sis is already done talking to Yui we head back to our rooms and said good night I look up the ceiling and think about that cute girl named yui '....hmm...I've been thinking that yui girl is so cute....and those pure red eyes are beautiful....she's like a gentle rose with no poison inside like sweet honey with a caramel.....I think I like her...komori yui I think I like you...' Then fall asleep