"do I have to do this for...sick subaru? "

Authors Note
Just pretend that vampires can get sick too...and sorry for not uploading because I have been busy lately...

Akira's POV

I woke up and get ready for school 'I wish nothing goes wrong...' I thought, while I go down the stairs and see all of the brothers but- 'oh..no...someone is sick today~' I thought, so I stopped for a moment I look at my left and saw Subaru breathing heavily with a slight blush on his adorable face, I sighed and walk in the limo and decided to sit with subaru and he sat with me too and at the other side of my right is shu 'Maybe at lunch I'm gonna talk to subaru...' I thought, I sighed and lay my head on shu's shoulder 'Hn...his shoulder is kinda of comfortable...' I thought, I look at him and closed my eyes for a nap...

Shu's POV

I felt her head on my shoulder, I look at her and put my other earphone on her right ear but I felt many glares pointing at me but I just shrugged and ignored it 'her scent is so delicious...but I can't bite her...yet...' I thought, while I laid my head onto hers and take a nap feeling all of the glares of my brothers so I just ignored it and took a nap with her 'she's not that so annoying...huh?' I thought then I took a nap...

---time skip you woke up and went to the classroom---

Akira's POV

My head aches so much that it could burst out of my skull (A/N:well not literally~) I held my head but I feel someone breathing hard next to me and I knew who it was "Subaru, you need to go to the clinic..." I said, he looked at me and glared but his glares today are very weak "no. I'm not." He said while breathing heavily, I raised my hand and the teacher noticed "sensei! Subaru is sick! Can I take him to the clinic?" I said, the class payed attention to me and the teacher sighed "hai. Cross San. You may go now." The teacher said, I look at Subaru and putting on my 'get up now you little tsundere or else I'll have to force you' look and he just look at me while getting up he was going to fell from his seat so I, of course put his arm around my shoulder and put my arm around his waist and carry him all the way to the clinic...

---time skip---

This tsundere is very lite for me. He isn't even that heavy then why would the teachers say that he is very heavy? when carrying him everywhere...I put him down on the clinic bed and get a warm water with a towel. I cleansed the towel with warm water and squeeze it so it wouldn't get wet on Subaru's forehead or the pillow. I put on the wet towel on Subaru's forehead "why didn't you just stay home...you idiotic tsundere." I said, I was about to pull my hand away from him but he caught my hand and put it on his cheek making me blush hard "O-Oi! S-Subaru! W-What the heck are you doing!?" I nervously said, Subaru open his eyes while blushing slightly "why? Is it bad that your hands are warm and comfortable to hold?" He asked, I look at him with a cherry red face "S-Subaru..." I muttered, he pulled me into the bed and smelled my hair 'weird...I had never seen this side of him but...it's kinda cute..' I thought, he hugged me and touched my hair "just shut up and sleep..."he whispered on my ear, pulling me closer making our bodies touch Feeling his breathe and for a few minutes 'he's body is cold but I can't help it but feel warm' I thought, I was drifting too sleep because of this warmth holding me...

Subaru's POV

I sighed and look at her beautiful face while caressing her pale cheek "why do you have to be so....cute?" I whispered, I kissed her forehead and caressed her cheeks lovingly "Subaru kun~ I heard you were sick~"Laito said, I glared at him and hugged Akira protectively but carefully not crushing her "get. Out. Laito..it's none of your bussiness" I said, I felt my face heat up and put my chin on her head lightly "aw~ why~? You do know all of us had fallen for her right~?" He said while he pouts, I glared at him trying to lift up my strength "I know. I just won't let anybody touch her especially you, ayato Kanato and reiji.." I said, I glared at laito then i clicked my tongue in annoyance and laito was just smirking at me with an evil look in his eyes but sometimes i caught him looking at akira that made my blood boil "don't you have to go somewhere with you're sluts? or f*ucking them somewhere instead of eyeing her" I said annoyed while clenching my fists then laito glared at me with a serious look for the 1st time "you know subaru kun that we all are in love with her~ what makes you think that your much more better with her" he said but it has more into it that makes me feel in range "I know I'm not but its just the same to all of us!" i said, he chuckled then smirked at me "I won't give up on her subaru chan~ I will still make her mine~" he said, I glared at him harder clicking my tongue at the same time "what if she doesn't want you? or even like you?" he put his left hand on his left hip smirking wider "then I'll just have to force her~"

to be continued...