"Love?, confession?, and home!?"

A/n NOTE

well here it is you have a power that belongs to you when you were a kid I mean the 2 of you had born with a diff. birthmark as you can see you have a crescent full moon birthmark on your left arm and your twin has a birthmark of the sun on his right arm you were the princess of the moon and he is the prince of the sun but there is one rule that you can not break is...you have to find your love or who you will be destined to be... well there it is all.. done! enjoy reader chans~ hope you enjoy!

Akira's POV

when the school finally ended I heard Yui yelling my name and I use my hidden powers and teleport where did Yui go It was in the kitchen...I saw Yui bitten by ayato and I tap his shoulder and he turn around then I kick him on the balls...I just stare at him pathetically and I muttered "pathetic..." and I see Yui laying down and a blood dripping from her neck I just carry her body bridal style 'wow! she's very light..not too heavy not to easy to carry but it's okay...hn... that's good but she's a bit pale I need to talk to reiji and bring her back home' and when I'm about to walk to the kitchen door ayato came in front of me and he said " your not going anywhere Ichigo! chichinashi is mine!" he was about to attack me but I use my powers that were hidden and sealed and I said my words " I, the princess of the moon am gonna serve thee well, I shall protect Yui all my might and never forget it with all my life I bestow my promise and shall protect her until she returned home safety or found love and No one can stop this seal of my promise until the end"and my birthmark on my left arm started glowing of the full crescent moon and then it stopped glowing "now we're finished I'm now yui chan's servant but I will still protect her in her sleep so there is nothing you can do ayato...No matter how pains it to drown in the deep water of the river it will always be peaceful and quiet and...if you find that beautiful rose that keeps on growing from the garden you'll find light and can find your love in the past and future, good luck ayato...and goodbye..." I saw ayato there in shock I just left him there shock and frozen I call reiji and he brought the limo, the limo is just waiting out side and then when we came in the mansion I lay Yui down her bed after that I left outside and when I left in the room I get to the garden and just walking I saw a beautiful tree and I sat down under the tree and take a nap so I could get energy but still keep my presence around Yui and myself and when I felt a warm and a nervous presence?....'a.....guy... ...who is nervous and... ...warm... ...akiro?' I thought and when I open my right eye calmly and I saw...

Akiro's POV

akira saw me with her presence on me I saw her left arm sleeve was ripped and her birth mark I just stood there nervously...and I said"akira... eto... I like Yui and I don't know if she will like me back.." akira opened her eyes widen in shock...and the shock changed into a happy and irritated look on her face and she immediately said"go and tell her now! or else I'm gonna beat you into a pulp if you don't tell her your feelings for her!!!" and I just said "but-" and she cut me off "NO BUTS!!! GO. AND. TELL. HER. HOW. YOU. FEEL. BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!! OR ELSE I'LL BEAT YOU INTO A PULP BY YOUR TWIN SISTER!!!NOW!!" I just run before I get beaten now and I was there in front of yui's and my sisters room I knocked and I opened the door then I heard a 'come in' and I peek through the door I saw...

Yui's POV

I woke up and I heard a knock on our door and I said " come in..." and I saw akiro peeking through the door I blushed in a shade of pink 'sigh* akiro kun... if only you lik- no love me back...sigh*' then I said "yes? what is it akiro kun?" I said with a gentle smile while blushing pink and he said "uhh... ...yui... I came here.. to tell...you that I...I-I love you ever since the day I met you...I fell in love at first sight...I can't stop thinking about you, all I think is you no matter what I can't concentrate of all the things that makes me wanna hear so...I know that we just met yesterday...but I wanna say, do you want to be my girlfriend?"with a many shades of red in his cheeks I was there in shock and I was blushing madly I said "YES!!!YES I DO!!! I...love you too, akiro kun..." and he hugged me and carry me up and twirl 'sigh* I love you too...forever I'll never let you go...' after that we hugged there in the middle of my room and then someone open the door and cheered "YES!!! I KNOW YOU 2 CAN BE TOGETHER!!" and I saw it was...

Akira's POV

I cheered and cheered (=-= reader chan...sigh* love...) then we laugh after I stopped cheering and we heard someone knocking at the door then we stopped but there is something different about it, me and akiro nod and took out our weapons well I got my katana and he got 2 guns and akiro move closer to yui but akiro hold yui's hand lightly or I mean tightly but Yui didn't bother so I stood there on the side of the door and took my katana's handle and I immediately said "come in" and I saw a... man with white hair and golden eyes and I brought my katana to his neck and I immediately said "who are you? what are you doing here?" and I immediately recognized it was karl heinz and I asked" karl san? what are you doing here?" and he answered of course "cough*cough* I am hear to take yui back to her home and live there with your twin brother Yui is not the sacrificial bride..."then I glared daggers at him and said " then who is the sacrificial bride!?!?" I yelled at him and he formally answered "It's you M'lady. so your twin brother and his girlfriend are going home..." and my eyes softened and my sight is already being blurry and I recognized hot tears stream on my cheeks and I cried softly and wiped my tears but before my twin brother was about to yell at him...(karl heinz) I stopped him and he understood then he nod and frowned he put his arm around Yui and whispered to Yui that she needs to understand then she nod in understandable situation and I Immediately said to him " I understood... I'll be the sacrificial bride but promise this one thing...don't let my family get involved in this situation... okay?" trying to hold back my tears but someone tried to say something to me it was my brother he said ' I understand but, be careful okay kiddo?' I just nod at him and karl said "okay... starting tomorrow your brother and Yui will go to their homes and be going to the same school...and I shall be going..." then he disappeared I my legs were so numb that they fell into the ground and I started crying..."I gotta go outside have fresh air okay?" I stand up on my legs and run to the garden I ran pass to ayato and laito then shu... they look surprise seeing me crying and running through the garden then I sat on the bench ( I don't know... ...I think?...) and I hear footsteps coming my way and sat beside me comforting me and when I saw it was...

Subaru's POV

Then she look at me with her puffy and teary eyes I wiped her tears and hugged her...while she is crying on my wet shoulder I asked "why are you crying?" I look at her and she answered " he... ...he said I'm supposed to be the sacrificial bride not Yui..." my eyes were wide with shock and it faded replaced by an irritated look on my face and I said "It's okay... I'm here...I'll protect you.." then she look up to me and said "thank you..."with a gentle smile on her face but when I look closely I saw her eyes shining like the stars and her long black hair like the night with her pale skin shooting the light of the moon brightly I sat there blushing madly and she immediately asked "hm? what's wrong?" and I just blush even more and said "Tch! nothing!" then she said "hn...tsundere..." and I look at her with an irritated look and said "am not! a-and there is nothing you could do about it!" then we start arguing like children I said

"am not!"

"yes you are!"

"no"

"yes"

"no!"

"yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES"

then there was an awkward silence and we started to laugh hard 'sigh* if only this didn't last longer...' time pasts and we start a conversation laughing and smiling then after that she said "thank you subaru I had fun!" the she kissed my right cheek and left I sat there looking at her while she left I was blushing and I said softly "I...didn't felt this to someone before...I think I love you...akira..." then I teleported back into my room and slept and Muttered "... ...akira... ...I love you..." and I slept with a smile on my face dreaming about her....