"Bitter and sweet cakes, jealousy and A new transfer student!?!"

Akira's POV

'Ugh! Why won't laito just shut the trap already!?' I thought angrily after yesterdays event he kept on talking and talking to me he can't even shut the trap!?! I'm getting annoyed here someone help me!!! He kept on talking and talking until he stop by kanato "thank you kanato for saving my life" I thanked him but he shook his head "I didn't do that for you I did that for teddy...right teddy?" He looked down at his teddy bear hugging it tightly...'weird' the word would only came up in my head then ayato beside me talk "hey...akira did you know that there was a upcoming ball in our school?" He said I was confused and shook my head "no why do ask that?"he blushed slightly and speak"U-uh....well I-" but was cut off by subaru putting his hand on his mouth and I just tilt my head to the side in confusion "hm? What are you going to say ayato?"I asked but ayato didn't spoke this time but it was subaru who spoke this time "no!, nothing! Tch!" While glaring at Ayato but not only Subaru glared at him but all of the brothers except kanato 'well that was awkward....' I thought while sweat dropping

-------time skip in the classroom-----

(Still Akira's POV)
While we're waiting for sensei I was sitting here while listening to music but suddenly all of the students sat in their sits and and I saw sensei, I took off my earphones and listen to sensei he/she announcing the new transfer student "you may now come in fujioka san" (A/N: sorry guys...I can't think of any japanese last name..) I was shocked my eyes widen a little second in shock when someone show up and step in the classroom 'it can't be right?' I thought and I look at the front of the class and saw a boy with raven black hair and black shadowy eyes with a grey scarf I was still shock but I didn't show it but still shock it was my ex-boyfriend , fujioka haruto I just glare at him but just keep a calm atmosphere around me he kept talking and talking while looking at me and glancing at me until he IS finish with his boring piece of sh*t speech (a/n:sorry readers but I'm doing this to make my rage out but also sorry on saying it) after that....the sensei said he should sit behind me 'why? Sensei! Why!? You know what? I hate my life!!!' I thought to myself, while listening to sensei's lecture there was a tap on my shoulder, I turn my head around and look behind my shoulder, I saw him passing me a frikin' note!!! I took it and open it quietly I saw...

Dear akira,

My sweet angel please meet me at the rooftop at lunch I have something Important to tell you...like seriously for real please meet me or else I'll drag you and pin you down...

                                 Love,
                                       haru chan~❤️

And you know what I write down? I angrily right down something and throw it at his face without sensei noticing and after that I listened to sensei thinking of murdering him....or maybe torturing hm....okay...

Haruto's POV

After she throw to me the paper at my face without the sensei noticing though after that accident I still 'love' her...so I WILL get her back! If someone ever gets in my way...I. Will. Kill. Them! I open the paper and saw...

Haruto...

I have 4 things to tell you...
1...don't call me your angel
2...okay I'll go to the rooftop
3...listen to the sensei's lecture!
And 4....I'm stronger than you, you know one time we were in hand to hand combat and after a few minutes of fighting you lose so...bye~

                     By your most hated enemy,
                                       Akira

I frowned at the letter but I'm still happy that she is still going to meet me at the roof...*sighs dreamingly* 'akira you. don't. know. how much I miss you~' I thought to myself then listen to the lecture...