"The enchanted garden and the hot-headed O're sama"

A/N:
Guys...there is something I have to tell u~ also, I'm not telling you yet.....so enjoy~

Akira's POV

I was walking around my favorite place bored and of course I asked Reiji to let me out once, until I stepped on something and I look down at my feet and saw a key, I crouched down and grab the key "hm...its such a nice key...where did this came from?" I complained and questioned to myself, I look at the key a little closer but then there was flashing bright gate I look up an saw a key hole (A/N:it's very obvious...it's a gate of course it has a key!!) I look at the key "I think it can fit the whole..." I said and put the key in the whole and twist it (A/N: then Yuma came in front of you and killed you!!! JK! XD pls. Continue..) and the gate opened It was shining too much that I came in the gate and saw a...

-----meanwhile-----

Ayato's POV

I was getting annoyed and I don't want to sleep anymore 'agghhh!!! I want takoyaki!!! Where is Ichigo!?!? I want takoyaki!!!' I thought angry, then I teleport at her room and saw she wasn't there and I look at her room dumbfounded 'ah...now I notice that her presence was gone....' I though, (A/N: your such an idiot ayato....)so I decided that I'll find her everywhere in the manor...

----time skip----

'Ichigo!!! Where are you!?' I thought angrily, I already look at her everywhere but she wasn't there 'ICHIGO!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?' I thought annoyed, start looking for her everywhere again...

-----meanwhile-----

Akira's POV

I saw a beautiful garden...it was so breathtaking...'this garden is so beautiful...well, I guess I'm all alone so I think I will just take a nap here...it won't hurt a bit I guess' I thought, and start sitting on the tree and lay my head down on the tree and start closing my eyes into a deep sleep...

----time skip----

I woke up and get up on the tree and wipe off the dirt on my skirt, I walk around the garden and then I notice a Bunch of fire bloom 'wow! Fire blooms! They are my favorites!' I thought happily, I pluck one fire bloom and insert it behind my ear 'hm...I think I'll get maybe a 6 fire blooms..and take them home..' I thought, I started picking 6 fire blooms and went beside the river bed, I look at the beautiful fire blooms that I picked and smiled so I started singing a lullaby 'Scarborough fair' that's what my mom sing with me when I was little...

"Scarborough fair:

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary & thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine

Tell him to make me a cambric shirt

(On the side of a hill in the deep forest green)
Parsely, sage, rosemary & thyme
(Tracing a sparrow on snow-crested ground)
Without no seams nor needlework
(Blankets and bedclothes a child of the mountains)
Then he'll be a true love of mine
(Sleeps unaware of the clarion call)
Tell her to find me an acre of land

(On the side of a hill, a sprinkling of leaves)
Parsely, sage, rosemary, & thyme
(Washed is the ground with so many tears)
Between the salt water and the sea strand
(A soldier cleans and polishes a gun)
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Tell him to reap it in a sickle of leather

(War bellows, blazing in scarlet battalions)
Parsely, sage, rosemary & thyme
(Generals order their soldiers to kill)
And to gather it all in a bunch of heather
(And to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten)
Then she'll be a true love of mine

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary & thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
he once was a true love of mine.

After I finish the song, I went back to that tree again and take a nap again but when I was about to fall into a deep sleep 'I wonder if they noticed that I was gone...?' I thought and fall into a deep nap...

----meanwhile at the mansion----

Ayato's POV

I look for her everywhere but...'WHY CAN'T I FIND HER!?' I thought angrily, so I walk into Reiji's room and just came in there annoyed "REIJI WHERE IS ICHIGO!? DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS!?" I yelled at him, and he just look at me bored and he tilt glasses up a little "yes, she asked a permission from me to go somewhere...so you may go now" He said, and I just glared at him and walking away I went into my room angrily "where is she!? Where did she go!? *huff* I think I'll have a short nap..." I said to myself, I lay down on my bed angrily but seconds later I become relaxed "if I woke up, I should see her in her room again" I mumbled, so I started closing my eyes and I fell into a deep sleep...

Laito's POV

I went inside ayato's room and saw him sleeping on his bed, I smirk at him and pull out some markers 'well, this would be fun~ fufu~' I thought, while smirking evilly and start drawing on his face...

----time skip----

Well I think my job here is done I think I'll have to go and check ayato's expression 'fufufu~ this will be interesting~' I thought, while I teleport in my room and wait for ayato's reaction while smirking...

Akira's POV

I woke up with beautiful fire blooms on my right hand, I smiled "I'm glad it wasn't a dream...I should come back and make ayato some takoyaki because he is very stubborn when I came back from my favorite Place..." I said annoyed, I get up and get the key in my pocket and I saw the gate again then I put the key in the whole and open the gate I went out the garden happily and saw...

Reiji's POV

'Hm...I wonder where is Akira now..?' I thought worriedly but didn't show it, I read my book while drinking the tea that Akira gave me "Hm...maybe I'll wait for her in 5 mins. To get here..." I said calmly, I continue to wait for her while reading my book and drinking tea...

Akira's POV

I saw the garden of the mansion 'well I guess I have a beautiful day...oh! I should go in and make some takoyaki!' I thought, so I quickly went in the mansion then into the kitchen and tie my hair then wear the apron and start making takoyaki for ayato happily...

----time skip----

I wipe off the sweat on my forehead and remove the apron 'phew! That was a little hard' I thought and carry the takoyaki up to bakayato's room 'hm...I wonder if he's already awake???' I thought, so I knock on the door and it opened I saw...

Ayato's POV

I woke up from my sleep and sit up from my bed "I should go to ichigo's room again..." I said while yawning, I get off from my bed and was about to teleport to her room but was disturbed by a knock on the door 'who dares to disturb O're sama!?' I thought annoyed, I went to get the door and saw...

Akira's POV

I saw ayato but something almost made me laugh, his face...it's funny but I kept my laugh in "uh...hi ayato! Here is the takoyaki!" I said, trying hard not to laugh and give it to him then he takes it and starts eating it "well, I gotta go take a nap bye pfft! Ayato!" I said, and left quickly...

Ayato's POV

I look at ichigo weirdly and came in my room I put the takoyaki down and look at the mirror, I stared at my face and saw it was full of writings on my face 'WHO DARES WRITES ON O'RE SAMA'S FACE!?' I thought, and I start thinking on who would write on my face and that person would only be...and irk marks started to pop on my forehead "LLLLAAAAAIIIITTTTOOOO!!!!!!!!" I yelled and I teleported at his room and saw him run away and left his room and I started to chase him everywhere in the mansion while he laughed running away from me "LLLLAAAAAIIITTTOOO!!!!" I yelled still chasing we run and run until we got smacked by reiji on the forehead and went to our rooms and I ate the takoyaki finished and went to sleep...

To be continued...